Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t seem like the current bloke is to keen to hold a hose… unless it’s to refuel his jet…

Always interested the distain that comes up for the one pm we had that does hold a hose when there’s a fire about.

Big difference between a current PM holidaying in Hawaii while a major national crisis was taking place and a current PM visiting the White House to build relations while no major national crisis is taking place.

Been watching the Beckham Netflix doco. My old man reckons his opinion of Posh, Ferguson and Becks changed as a result (he hated them all). Can't say I agree. It just confirmed my thoughts about each of them.

But anyway, all this is to say, that Viva Forever is the only legit Spice Girls song with any credibility.

Been watching the Beckham Netflix doco. My old man reckons his opinion of Posh, Ferguson and Becks changed as a result (he hated them all). Can't say I agree. It just confirmed my thoughts about each of them.

But anyway, all this is to say, that Viva Forever is the only legit Spice Girls song with any credibility.

Mama was ok… shocked to see a Facebook memory that it was 14 years ago tonight I was given free tickets to the dome to see Brittany spears in concert….. and those tickets were definitely over priced at free… rivals AC/DC as the worst concert experience ever.

I didn’t have Grill’d for like 7 years and then had some recently in the middle of a bender. Has had it 3 time since. I still don’t rate it that much but as a cheat meal during these days dieting it’s a semi decent option.

As for fast food Pizza, it can get in the bin.

I hope I never have to be on a diet so extreme that Grill'd seems like a tasty change

Good to see all those CRT tellies you invested in back in the day aren't going to waste Keys

Also can your boy hook the board up with the weapons grade shit he is accessing for draft night?

PS my day is likely stuffed with this bouncing around in my head

Telefrancaisdoot doot dootdootTelefrancais

Stupid new earbuds auto adjusting volume and the Honda shop service dept doesn't open for another hour...dilemmas!
Decent coffee this morning though..
Edit.. Just got more interesting, the coffee shop playing "Straight out'a Compton" (uncensored)at 0756 in the morning 🤣🤣
IMG20231107074727.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He posted it in the wrong thread but his reasoning (kinda fairly) was that it will still mess them up as per the policy on restriction of risqué avatars and user profile pictures.

Chief encourages you to report the inappropriate ads as he is no fan of them either and it does indeed harm the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back