Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Zane Duursma on SEN just before. Sounds like he expects to be at North or Hawthorn. Also said McKercher is the best player he has played against this year.
I'm happy with the Mckerc-Duursma combo. I appreciate others will have different views, but to me Duursma just looks like the complete modern footballer, 190(ish), good mark, pace, can play anywhere.

Keep 2 and 3 and we can't lose

So Clay Hall seems to have caught my eye and def not the clubs. As I have an eye for the young talent in the drafts.
Which is remarkable as I've never seen an underage game.

And I am liking my judgement.

I liken him to Jason Horne Fabian Sanders in looks only of course. And it is interesting as I'm going another inside mid. Maybe I don't rate Phillips and Powell.

1699516743972.png

Tim Kelly the other one.

Traded for 14 (Cooper Stephens-del), 24 (Jeremy Sharpe-del), 37 (Nic Bryan), R1 (13) became 18 in the draft (Ryan Angwin). A few of those picks were on traded to other clubs, just as a rough idea.
didn't geelong get the picks from Kelly to trade for Cameron?

Every day on this thread is the same ****ing shit. No one is offering anything new. Yet I don't have the self control not to click on it.

So taking that into account, would the mods kindly lock this thread and put a link to that 2 bit offline dinosaur game until draft day under the 'draft' thread title? I need some bigfooty entertainment that isn't the same dead horse being flogged over and over again. Cheers

Every day on this thread is the same ******* s**t. No one is offering anything new. Yet I don't have the self control not to click on it.

So taking that into account, would the mods kindly lock this thread and put a link to that 2 bit offline dinosaur game until draft day under the 'draft' thread title? I need some bigfooty entertainment that isn't the same dead horse being flogged over and over again. Cheers

FMD and FML I'd be reading TAO's post ^^^ if I was you:)

So Clay Hall seems to have caught my eye and def not the clubs. As I have an eye for the young talent in the drafts.
Which is remarkable as I've never seen an underage game.

And I am liking my judgement.

I liken him to Jason Horne Fabian Sanders in looks only of course. And it is interesting as I'm going another inside mid. Maybe I don't rate Phillips and Powell.

View attachment 1849408

I thought you had an eye for stoutmen.

I'm happy with the Mckerc-Duursma combo. I appreciate others will have different views, but to me Duursma just looks like the complete modern footballer, 190(ish), good mark, pace, can play anywhere.

Keep 2 and 3 and we can't lose
I'm happy with that. If we keep 2+3 we take Mckercher + Duursma/Curtin. Can't see it being any different to this. We use our later picks for "needs".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing with katniss is that we won’t stop hearing about those cucks across puckle st talking about how they want to join them together for the next four years.

Every day on this thread is the same ******* s**t. No one is offering anything new. Yet I don't have the self control not to click on it.

I’m happy to voluntarily block anyone from this thread that needs it until draft day.

I’m happy to voluntarily block anyone from this thread that needs it until draft day.
Could I have this for one night please? Preferably via distraction with a nice candlelit dinner :)

Could I have this for one night please? Preferably via distraction with a nice candlelit dinner :)
woah this isn't the board I thought I was on

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back