Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

So Clay Hall seems to have caught my eye and def not the clubs. As I have an eye for the young talent in the drafts.
Which is remarkable as I've never seen an underage game.

And I am liking my judgement.

I liken him to Jason Horne Fabian Sanders in looks only of course. And it is interesting as I'm going another inside mid. Maybe I don't rate Phillips and Powell.

View attachment 1849408
"made history being the first WAFL father-son pairing when he played for Peel with his father Derek last season".

Two things. Firstly, that didn't happen. I can only imagine they meant he was the first son of a Peel player to play senior footy for Peel as well.

Secondly, even if it did happen, it wouldn't have been the first, given Allistair Pickett played for Subi with his son, Alliston, in 2010.

I'm not Nostradamus but if you ask me, North should hold tight to picks 2 & 3, and they ought to be getting two of the following draftees: Reid and McKercher.

With a little help there and thank goodness you are not SoS. This board would fall over if there was another Nostradamus on it.

Checks in to draft thread. Notes the following.
Generational talent continues to be overused.
Brady has had the phone removed presumably by Tod during this period before draft night. All quiet on the western front….
WC fans continue to be f*#&$& delusional with expectations of what is fair and decent .
WC recruiters still realising that they’re f#&#$ when it comes to their fan base expectations.
WC recruitment team realising they’re f&#&#& because they can’t make a decision on who to select at no.1 in fear of their fan base going into meltdown.
The media writing for the 💯 th time why we should give away all our picks to give WC the leg up and in turn stuff up our draft hand….for the good of the competition because they’re board s**&$less waiting for draft night(s).
The fact that Brad continues to front load the s*#&&# outta contracts and pick up has been footballers…(not draft but still funny)
The endless guessing of who we will take with our picks..the true joy and total bizarre claims are what makes this absolutely fascinating.
Some random WC posters thinking that they are hard done by when we tell em to f&#&# from our board.
The nostra ban……it’s really quiet for once……
The lunatic follower….that’s just weird man…..to weird.
Giantroo…..he who never sleeps….and lm sure is AI connected to the electronic highway downloading content for us mear mortals….
And The Filth Wiz offering sanity and comfort until draft night..
…..and we haven’t reached the shenanigans of actual draft night and live trading…Brady’s dream….
Fun times ahead….catch you all on draft night..while l scroll through pages of posts yet to come….
* side note…no food comparisons yet….pleanty of time l guess though….
Trade season….a twilight zone of its own…. Awesome

Oh Luffy is back, I didn’t realise that.
That would be all kinds of ****ed. We only had interest in Sander because we thought we may nab him for near free.
Once that didn’t happen we moved on, be best if some posters did as well
Amd same goes for the wee wizard no chance of us drafting him. Again the right decision.

Checks in to draft thread. Notes the following.
Generational talent continues to be overused.
Brady has had the phone removed presumably by Tod during this period before draft night. All quiet on the western front….
WC fans continue to be f*#&$& delusional with expectations of what is fair and decent .
WC recruiters still realising that they’re f#&#$ when it comes to their fan base expectations.
WC recruitment team realising they’re f&#&#& because they can’t make a decision on who to select at no.1 in fear of their fan base going into meltdown.
The media writing for the 💯 th time why we should give away all our picks to give WC the leg up and in turn stuff up our draft hand….for the good of the competition because they’re board s**&$less waiting for draft night(s).
The fact that Brad continues to front load the s*#&&# outta contracts and pick up has been footballers…(not draft but still funny)
The endless guessing of who we will take with our picks..the true joy and total bizarre claims are what makes this absolutely fascinating.
Some random WC posters thinking that they are hard done by when we tell em to f&#&# from our board.
The nostra ban……it’s really quiet for once……
The lunatic follower….that’s just weird man…..to weird.
Giantroo…..he who never sleeps….and lm sure is AI connected to the electronic highway downloading content for us mear mortals….
And The Filth Wiz offering sanity and comfort until draft night..
…..and we haven’t reached the shenanigans of actual draft night and live trading…Brady’s dream….
Fun times ahead….catch you all on draft night..while l scroll through pages of posts yet to come….
* side note…no food comparisons yet….pleanty of time l guess though….
Trade season….a twilight zone of its own…. Awesome
Since when has asking for picks 2, 3, 15, 17 and a f1 for pick 1 and a f3 been delusional?

Last edited:
Since forever my brother.
scrubs-forever.gif

He's going to be the steal of the draft at picks 5-8. There's a reason why clubs didn't want North to have access, he's that good.
It was the biggest joke from the AFL allowing us access, knowing full well he was never gong to make it to us. Only 3 years earlier the WBD gain the No1 pick. The rules always seem to go against us when they change them. Always!!

Could I have this for one night please? Preferably via distraction with a nice candlelit dinner :)

Perhaps I could see what AMBangers is like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you have Reid and McClure saying he doesn’t want to go. You’ve got Curtin saying he wants to stay and dominate for West Coast.
You’ve got North offering a massive trade.
You’ve got WC saying it’s not enough.
Then you have Mop and BJpark about to have meltdown every time one of these gets published.
We just need to consider ourselves lucky how in the same year their was a top WA prospect to make this shit show so enjoyable.

If there's a whole kit and caboodle option (no reading or posting) I'll take that. Feel free to delete my comments about this too so I don't look like an attention seeking campaigner
Can you stop spamming this thread you attention seeking campaigner? I'm trying to stay abreast of all of these tantalising draft updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2023 National Draft Review Thread II [McKercher, Z.Duursma, Goad, W.Dawson, Hardeman, Maley]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back