VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

People were saying Hutchinson was an excitement machine and one of the best high marks going around before he came down from the country definitely a player to see if traits are AFL relevant. I was watching for a few minutes and he likes it up in the air a bit like AJ in that regard..

So from a mid season draft perspective he needs to be good but not so good that another team would take him before us…. Whilst we’re looking like being at the top end of the ladder I’ll be an advocate for mid season being an SSP period rather than a draft!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

People were saying Hutchinson was an excitement machine and one of the best high marks going around before he came down from the country definitely a player to see if traits are AFL relevant. I was watching for a few minutes and he likes it up in the air a bit like AJ in that regard..
His year last year was fantastic in country. He's a player that could be up for mid season draft for sure

Is there a full replay of Tuesdays game against the Tigers or just their really biased highlights package?
so far just their highlights. Be nice if they put up the replay of the stream, but prob unlikely.

Or next and last practice game isnt til the 15th

VFL side should be very good this year. The only real weakness is our improving ruck department. Forwards are strong, non-AFL list is good. I like our country football prospects.

Not too concerned about the MSD, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we have such a long break between practice matches for our VFL side? We don't have another praccy match until March 15th against Port Melbourne....
Yeah, its strange we only get 2, while some like Carlton get 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back