VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not looking good.

mqdefault.jpg
Good idea getting the covers out, you don't want the kids seeing Kreugs getting shot/put down.

It could be worse for Freddy, it could be another shoulder. I’m hearing hammy, so considering when the VFL start he could be available Rd 1 VFL or am I being hopeful?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be worse for Freddy, it could be another shoulder. I’m hearing hammy, so considering when the VFL start he could be available Rd 1 VFL or am I being hopeful?

It looked like a bad hammy to me. Like 10-12 week hammy but hope I'm wrong. He could barely walk after doing it.

Sounds like young Hutchinson might be a bit of a rising star in the VFL this year
I only watched the first quarter but he was good then, especially in the first ten minutes. 3 scoring shots, two goals, a couple of nice contested grabs. I think he kicked another goal later as well but liked the look of him early.

Sounds like young Hutchinson might be a bit of a rising star in the VFL this year
Definitely one to keep an eye on. Going early and not sure if he has the next level in him or not but one to keep an eye on for mid season draft IMO, has serious X factor, don't think there's a heap with better athletic profiles running around in the VFL

People were saying Hutchinson was an excitement machine and one of the best high marks going around before he came down from the country definitely a player to see if traits are AFL relevant. I was watching for a few minutes and he likes it up in the air a bit like AJ in that regard..

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back