VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Allen and Ryan have also been good. Allen has won some clearances which is pleasing to see. He is very athletically gifted. Just needs to learn how to use is massive frame more.
Allan’s disposal and lack of urgency are concerning me, and I don’t see any AFL traits in Ryan.

Allen disposal had been very poor - not looking good

I look at it differently. He is learning to play the way Fly wants him to. He has taken risks and turned it over a few times. I think he can use it fine. I'd rather see him try and use the corridor and move it quickly than take the safe options. He is going make mistakes playing that way.

I look at it differently. He is learning to play the way Fly wants him to. He has taken risks and turned it over a few times. I think he can use it fine. I'd rather see him try and use the corridor and move it quickly than take the safe options. He is going make mistakes playing that way.

I hope you’re right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiath and Steene will play AFL, once their bodies are ready
Allan will play AFL, but has development needed in his game still
Ryan is fine but seems to lack AFL attributes
Sullivan will be serviceable depth, but we really are dependant on Tom Mitchell as inside mid nonetheless

He's an inside and outside player, he'll take time. But he's got the tools.

Can someone elaborate on the Kruger situation?
Did he limp off? Carried off? Is he back on? Or on his way to hospital?
Not looking good.

mqdefault.jpg

Watched the last quarter.

TJ is a player. He’s going to be solid for us down the track.

Steene, massive unit now. Looks to offer way more in the air now that he’s put some muscle on.

I know Carmichael hasn’t done much of a pre season and was probably gassed as, but man he’s disappointing. Slow turning circle and still misses targets constantly.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back