Game Day Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne-vs-St-Kilda.png

I would like to see a good team game today, and more attack from our midfielders- be on the move more, spread faster and get more first use of the ball rather than defensive blocking and being stationary at ball ups.

Last edited:
I had high hopes at the start of the year but here we are at the halfway mark on the season, and I am more interested in how Crouch, Pou, Arie and Keeler perform in the twos.
I will watch the Saints but I'm not really looking forward to it.

Plenty of time to be depressed, p1ssed off, ECO, miserable, hysterical, angry, irrational etc afterwards.

Let’s have at least a few hours of joy and hope, even if that hope ends up being falsely held.

BRING IT ON!!!

C3J1ZUV.gif

Looking forward to Max King getting off the leash and having a breakout game, we've waited long enough.

Looking forward to Mitch being his wing man and kicking 3 again.

Looking forward to Windy and Henry bringing what they bought to the Pies game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see.
Just all of them would be nice
No sweat. Nothing easier.

Now you’ll have to excuse me while I google wine bars with no TV screens to make an afternoon booking

Not in your chalet up in the snow this weekend?
No indeed. Not on your life.

I’ve made the journey from my estate where I shoot deer and grouse especially to be here today

I think we will lose today. Do you have any particular players you want playing into form?
For us it has to be Max King, our forward line has been stinking it up for a very long time now, even before Lyon arrived and Max King is becoming a real concern in terms of reaching the high expectations of a DP4.

Speaking of high DPs, Billing’s must have really disappointed to be dropped for this game, highly unusual, what’s the general criticism of him from Melbournes perspective?

For us it has to be Max King, our forward line has been stinking it up for a very long time now, even before Lyon arrived and Max King is becoming a real concern in terms of reaching the high expectations of a DP4.

Speaking of high DPs, Billing’s must have really disappointed to be dropped for this game, highly unusual, what’s the general criticism of him from Melbournes perspective?
He was good first couple of games, but stopped making an impact and he’s not exactly defensive. I’m sure he will come back in soon. We’re looking more of a mess every week

Plenty of time to be depressed, p1ssed off, ECO, miserable, hysterical, angry, irrational etc afterwards.

Let’s have at least a few hours of joy and hope, even if that hope ends up being falsely held.

BRING IT ON!!!

C3J1ZUV.gif
Sorry, not buying a used car off that man..

He was good first couple of games, but stopped making an impact and he’s not exactly defensive. I’m sure he will come back in soon. We’re looking more of a mess every week
That’s exactly the knock on him with us, what he did when he didn’t have the ball, was never the player to stand up when the opposition was taking the game away from us…downhill skier I think is the regrettable tag….very outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back