Status
Not open for further replies.

Geez I hope we are back up and about.

We can’t afford to give them anything.

Don’t want to get into a slow low scoring slog

Just get out with a good start

Agree, at least just win, i'll take a crap win even

A loss will make me spew up

I would do almost anything for a hash brown.

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping we can really ramp up our pressure from minute one, can't allow the saints to move the ball freely from the back half cause that's where they're dangerous

The in and under grunt work will be interesting without Adams in the side .

Campbell to the middle more ?
I think so. I'd say Fox comes to that Cunningham type role. They haven't really played Roberts in the mids at all this season so expect him off half back. That makes seven defenders in the rotation. Along with Melican, McCartin, Rampe, Blakey and Florent.

So Campbell into the mids and wing contingent of eight I'd say. Grundy, Warner, Gulden, Heeney, Rowbottom, mcInerney, Lloyd. Maybe a bit more of Gulden and McInerney in the inside mids to cover for Adams and Campbell more so on the wing?

Adams sub is weird. Surely you’d keep him in at least until Parker is available. Who does the in and under stuff without him? And if he needed a break, then just give him a week off. Why have him sit on the bench? Seems a strange decision.

Saints came out to “The Saints are Coming”, I was singing the Saints aren’t coming at the top of my lungs (per previous post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back