Game Day 2024 Round 17 St Kilda v. Sydney 7 July @ Marvel 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting here at the ground watching the warm up I have been watching McDonald take set shots and am hoping for his sake he has the game of his life today after reading his interview after resigning and his feelings about the club. He deserves it. My thoughts on him to date have been critical but if his want to be here and successful can be converted into developing improvement of his no doubt at all talent he possesses then I am now converted. Has a bit of a hangdog body language appearances about him at the best of times but has had about 30 shots at goal and converted about 5 ! Needs to put last week in Buddy’s wheelie bin and get the **** on with it. Good luck kid.

Just posted on the Saints board, quite funny:

Probably not going to be much joy today so I thought I'd post this. A mate just told it to me.

A toothless member of the Collingwood cheer squad went into Bunnings to buy some paint to make a sign for the footy. The check out woman was very attractive. As she held up the scanner to scan the paint he flashed her his best smile. He ended up getting charged for a lawn mower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back