Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Farcical charge, it really is, how can they say the Port guy has no case when he concussed a guy but then the lesser similar incident gets a week. His arms were low the whole time as well, as opposed to the port guy who's arms were swinging around at head height. Butters can keep purposely clipping guys in the head and get nothing but a genuine accident gets a week.
The MRO is a joke, pandering some of the ****wits in the media who decided to make it a witch-hunt for some reason.

I wouldn't worry too much about Heeney, you guys will appeal and get this crap overturned by way of careless contact rather than intentional, how anyone can say thats intentional is beyond me…..Blame that parasite John Ralph for the media trial by fire in Melbourne.

I wouldn't worry too much about Heeney, you guys will appeal and get this crap overturned by way of careless contact rather than intentional, how anyone can say thats intentional is beyond me…..Blame that parasite John Ralph for the media trial by fire in Melbourne.
Yes Ralph is number 1 lagger and i keep letting him know on X

Jono Brown on SEN this morning had a spirited defence of Heens .
Daniel Harford has joined the likes of Ralph , Slobbo and Dwayne Russell in saying he virtually punched him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted elsewhere.. but am I the only one that thinks Webster's nose gets busted on Heeney's knee and his arm actually gets Webster in the chest/chin?

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 10.59.49 am.png
Left hand against Webster's chin/shoulder

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 11.00.28 am.png
Webster makes contact with Heeney's left knee.

Just another example of the total incompetence of the AFL.

A clearly innocuous incident has to be classified as intentional because the AFL invented a stupid rule that no one was asking for.
On the Couch showed things that haven't got a suspension , compared to this , Browny and Bucks were very good , not like some of the journo scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back