Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:
got a slight blood nose, I reckon the 100s of pinches or nipple cripples dished out weekly would hurt more than this. They don't get cited. It's all gone to crap. Not a great game anymore.

Heeney should feel a little stiff

got a slight blood nose, I reckon the 100s of pinches or nipple cripples dished out weekly would hurt more than this. They don't get cited. It's all gone to crap. Not a great game anymore.

The games gone mad when thats worth 1 week which is the same as

Lachie Schulz against Carlton earlier in the year running 20 metres to punch Blake acres in the back of the head.
Its ridiculous

Personally i think its pretty funny the hysterics in the media after the incident its all for views and clicks.

I hope you guys appeal this and get it down to a fine.

Jimmy lowering his head didn't help things.
Should of just been a free kick at the time
I reckon just accept the week and the AFL will have egg all over their face. A star of the game being removed from the Brownlow on a MRO technicality dumshit ruling they wanted to overthrow because it is ridiculous but did not expect Sydney to accept it.
Then in the off season they will change the rule back to have commonn sense.

The games gone mad when thats worth 1 week which is the same as

Lachie Schulz against Carlton earlier in the year running 20 metres to punch Blake acres in the back of the head.
Its ridiculous

I must say tho what is your team doing on 5 wins? if you showed that amount of effort/pressure most weeks you would be a chance at making the 8

I must say tho what is your team doing on 5 wins? if you showed that amount of effort/pressure most weeks you would be a chance at making the 8
I think your overselling it a bit by all rights you should of put it to bed early in that 3rd quarter with some real bad misses.

But I think we started to see what a Phillipou in the middle looks like.
Marshall is just a good matchup for Grundy so you don't get that around the ground advantage that he affords you most weeks.
No Offense to Chad Warner who is an elite player but he played with almost contempt yesterday at times opposition not respecting them and it came back to bite him a bit.

But when your obviously not as skilled as the oppo you need to bring heat all game make the skilled players feel pressured at all times and we have it on our terms we are very very good at that

He half swung with an open hand at what should have been where his forearm was if the bloke hadn't stumbled and half fallen over. A football action to get free of an assumed grapple.
It was about waist high FCS!

Anyone at all think that would be a week if it was Daicos? Would it F.!

If that costs him a shot at the medal the Swans ought to boycott the night altogether or find players 18-30 on the list to go and they can hire the ugliest 50 yr old broads in Broken Hill to be their dates for the night and totally take the mickey. The ladies can forget to shave their legs and other bits for the two months prior and then wear some crazily revealing outfits. Basically ham it up if the we are contractually obligated to attend.

Last edited:
I hope you guys appeal this and get it down to a fine.

Jimmy lowering his head didn't help things.
Should of just been a free kick at the time
Should have been a fine to begin with if anything. Fox Footy hating the Swans went hard. They should be deregistered as a national broadcaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If our legal counsel can’t get Heeney off then they should be sacked. We need to get the best eg Bret Walker on this.

What an absolute sh*t show the AFL is.

That’s what the off-season rule change was, though - you swing an arm behind you, it’s intentional
But Heeney in no part collected Webster with his hand or arm though? Webster was bleeding due to his head hitting Heeney’s leg?

Ryley Stoddart coming into bat with the outrage

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back