Game Day Round 18 - Crows v Saints - Battle for Pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone needs to come out in the second half with a Charlie Curnow mask on. Will get a few more frees.

I was wondering if saints had a backup ruck for marshall. Seems not. We're gonna work him over flat out and try to get it all out own way in the ruck at the end of the game. Was happening that qtr to an extent. Probably dovetails in with having TT as sub.

What is happening with Rachele? Have you ever seen someone look so miserable or doesn't want to be there? That first year you saw nothing but unbridled joy.
That game where he got embarrassed for a week for not going for the mark seems to have taken a toll.

Then the cringey staged interview in the days after....I wonder if Rachele harbours some ill will to the club for their handling of the whole thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering if saints had a backup ruck for marshall. Seems not. We're gonna work him over flat out and try to get it all out own way in the ruck at the end of the game. Was happening that qtr to an extent. Probably dovetails in with having TT as sub.

Howard?

Either way, could cause a mismatch.

That game where he got embarrassed for a week for not going for the mark seems to have taken a toll.

Then the cringey staged interview in the days after....I wonder if Rachele harbours some ill will to the club for their handling of the whole thing.
The Essendon game? He has played some very good games since then and even as a few weeks ago against GWS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 18 - Crows v Saints - Battle for Pick 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back