Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we won 13 in a row last year. We can string them together if we want.

We’ve won 4-5, Sydney with injuries at home could be a possibility, Melbourne definitely likely, Crows should be.

So who knows. Our intensity last night was the best for the year, who knows maybe our fitness regime was set up differently this year? Yes I’m trying to be optimistic. If we beat Sydney, Too is only one game away, ridiculously close season
I suppose doable. We would need to win seven in a row (Richmond, Carlton done, then Swans(h), Melbourne(a), Cows(h-), Freo(a). If things fall our way a bit, we will be third and play second away - my guess is GWS, but doesn’t matter. We have one week not playing then need to win the next two go be premiers. Sort of doable. The Suns loss will haunt me though.

Edit: I suppose if we are to have a run with rare form, this is the time of the season to do it. What bothers me is whether we have the strategic coaching intelligence to do it.

I suppose doable. We would need to win seven in a row (Richmond, Carlton done, then Swans(h), Melbourne(a), Cows(h-), Freo(a). If things fall our way a bit, we will be third and play second away - my guess is GWS, but doesn’t matter. We have one week not playing then need to win the next two go be premiers. Sort of doable. The Suns loss will haunt me though.

Edit: I suppose if we are to have a run with rare form, this is the time of the season to do it. What bothers me is whether we have the strategic coaching intelligence to do it.
Suns and the Melbourne loss at home have hurt.
I guess every side can say this year that’s a game we should have won.
Sydney losing to norf , Carlton going down to the crows at home.
It’s one of those years.

Foundation club in finals contention a few years off a flag vs another finals contender gets 16k in primetime slot to the home of footy best stadium in the sporting capital of the world: Bit of a low crowd but anyways, moving on

Now if a shit Port only get 35k to a shitty sunday morning game vs an even shittier team...

Last edited:
Foundation club in finals contention a few years off a flag vs another finals contender gets 16k in primetime slot to the home of footy best stadium in the sporting capital of the world: Bit of a low crowd but anyways, moving on

Now if a shitty Port only get 35k to a shitty sunday morning game vs an even shittier team...
TARPS

Now if a shitty Port only get 35k to a shitty sunday morning game vs an even shittier team...

I wonder how many of Collingwood and Richmond's combined 200k+ membership will rock up today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back