Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

The worry with Voss is his set shot technique. It won't be keeping the same structure per se because of that. Close shots are ok, but as soon as it goes beyond 40m Voss seems to get the hook motion and inaccuracy ensues.
This one looked pretty good :)

The worry with Voss is his set shot technique. It won't be keeping the same structure per se because of that. Close shots are ok, but as soon as it goes beyond 40m Voss seems to get the hook motion and inaccuracy ensues.

Hopefully Darcy gets up, Reidy doesn't seem up for it going by the amount of times he's been overlooked. But we'll benefit from Jackson getting lots of minutes in the forward line. Swing Voss onto Cameron and then surprise stints on the forward line.
I think you're spot in in terms of technique but I think he's a better shot further out.

His shot chart would seem to support this too. Small sample size but 2 goals from 40 or so out compared to 1 from closer range.

IMG_20240808_125914.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're spot in in terms of technique but I think he's a better shot further out.

His shot chart would seem to support this too. Small sample size but 2 goals from 40 or so out compared to 1 from closer range.

View attachment 2072098
The (few) goals from further out are on the left side, which would be in sync with the hook in his technique. The hook would suggest he’s worried about his kicking power. He should straighten up his leg swing and until he gets some timing to help his power, look to pass it off more from a distance, especially the right side of goals.

(I was including his WAFL accuracy as well, but haven’t really checked out his technique there)

SDK from Geelong won’t be on the plane to Perth.
So no recognised ruck for the Cats. Most likely Blicavs and one of their forwards.

Darcy will play then

Rhys Stanley is playing (played reasonably well last week) and Blitz will provide support.

Just on Ch 7 News Melb, Treacy ruled out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back