All Aboard

Remove this Banner Ad

I am. We have to make the most of this. Don’t care how or who gets the credit. Don’t care if supporters get told “where’s your booing now”. I love my club and it excites me no end when we play tough, honest, resilient and powerful footy. I want us to peak in finals and win the whole bloody thing.
That's spot on. I'm totally invested now. I would love for my daughters to experience the same joy I experienced in 2004.

George Costanza Flirting GIF by MOODMAN

A great lot of coaching decisions has got the boys playing in their right positions, playing hard with some great defensive footy. And truth be told, we could easily upgrade 6 or so guys in the 23 and improve our team. But the most important thing is that they are firing at the right time of the year as a tough, talented team for four quarters and really some of our last half efforts have been like a boa constrictor on the opposition.

Since the Lions loss, we've been one of the form sides in the competition.

I think my mind is aboard but my heart is still at the station.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm legit worried, because I have hope again.

But fück it. This season has been an absolute rollercoaster for every team.

The list is incredibly healthy and they're in form having won 7 of their last 8 games.

In a year of twists and turns, why not Port?

I hope but don't think we'll beat Brisbane in the Gf
Obviously there's a bunch of way these things can go but if we win our first final we probably meet Brisbane in a prelim in Adelaide instead. Is this better? Who knows honestly

At this stage I think we can lock in Hinkley for 2025, so we might as well win the whole damn thing. When do we get completely suckered in though? I don't want to get excited for a prelim capitulation again

Obviously there's a bunch of way these things can go but if we win our first final we probably meet Brisbane in a prelim in Adelaide instead. Is this better? Who knows honestly
50/50 in Adelaide vs 0/100 at the Gabba. heck it, we seem to always be playing them at their bandwagon footy ground.

Brisbane away form has struggled for sometime.
They also play very hot and cold in the same game.
Last two games had the opposition on toast but still found a way to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Aboard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back