Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCE fans and korn is we land pick 3 for Baker

GIF by Giphy QA
Also this board when we pick FOS and Lalor at 1 and 3.

It’s crazy to think how upbeat we are after a 2 win season and players wanting out. Shows we are actually thinking strategically now and not emotionally.

Seriously mate I never thought we’d see a flag in my life time. To see three. Two live in the flesh and now we to pay a little price. Bring it on. Best time to be a fan or a supporter is on the climb. Let’s go

Seriously mate I never thought we’d see a flag in my life time. To see three. Two live in the flesh and now we to pay a little price. Bring it on. Best time to be a fan or a supporter is on the climb. Let’s go
Agree, i had so much winning fatigue. Needed a break. I can’t wait to get the kids in. Two years of drafting, we get what we need. All the teams finishing 4-12. Good luck in 2 years with Tassie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can somehow get 3 shots at FOS Jagga Lalor Draper Smillie Langford then we should be doing whatever we need to do to get it done. We'll have enough picks in the latter part of the 1st/early part of the 2nd to be able to make some targeted selections to address some areas of need like KPP/ruck and/or outside run
1 of them will be around at pick 10 I reckon.

Essendon, North, Saints will all select a tall - Armstrong, Trainor, Shanahan and there will be 1-2 players picked up that everyone thinks was a teen pick -Reid, travaglia etc.

If we can somehow get 1,3,6 and some picks in the teens we should be going FOS, Jagga, Armstrong/Shanahan.

Disagree in a way depends on whom we are after. If having Pick 1 and 3 helps with that, not a bad thing.
So even in this draft you think pick 3 is better than two picks…I guess it depends on what they are but I’d take the two given people here are floating so many players for the top 10. I’d also point out that there are no guarantees that anyone we pick with #3 ends up being a star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back