Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

James Brayshaw insisted on calling Gulden, McInerney & at one stage McInerney kicks to McInerney. Taylor was doing the opposite. In fact, he got players names wrong constantly. I wonder if they were actually at the ground or calling the game from the studio? Either that or they need binoculars to see the action. If they are using binoculars then they are blind as bats & need to go to Specsavers to get Multifocals. Not only that, has the word gone out from the AFL not to question decisions of the umpires? Because even though there were tentative calls the commentators were loather to criticize. We all know the AFL is touchy about it's shitful umpiring standards & like a typical psychopathic organization hates criticism.

We have moved
James Brayshaw insisted on calling Gulden, McInerney & at one stage McInerney kicks to McInerney. Taylor was doing the opposite. In fact, he got players names wrong constantly. I wonder if they were actually at the ground or calling the game from the studio? Either that or they need binoculars to see the action. If they are using binoculars then they are blind as bats & need to go to Specsavers to get Multifocals. Not only that, has the word gone out from the AFL not to question decisions of the umpires? Because even though there were tentative calls the commentators were loather to criticize. We all know the AFL is touchy about it's shitful umpiring standards & like a typical psychopathic organization hates criticism.

He called him Mcintyre at one stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT went into the rooms after the game didn't he? So definitely was there. I did notice even on the highlights his call of Gulden to Gulden lol.

I have just watched the replay. Taylor & Brayshaw couldn't get our players names right all night. Guden was McInerney, Roberts was Campbell, McInerney was Gulden, they couldn't even remember who Melican was so didn't actually say his name. Harry was Ollie at one stage. Are these guys too old to see the action? I am old but could tell players from both sides. But these two eff up regularly & still get a gig. I mean, surely there are standards you have to maintain to keep your job? If not then we should all start applying for commentator jobs are 7 & FOX.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back