Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

We need a new logo

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looking at other bird teams in the US. They all seem a bit weird like ours.

Attachments

• images-3.jpeg
    images-3.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 25
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 25
  • images.png
    images.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
I just will find it very hard to understand - if the club cannot see a way to add some modern touch-ups to this logo, when they have the Gather Round response in their little marketing memory banks.

This logo is so much more professional than what we have now - and the Mascot logo is also great as an additional marketing tool. Remember when everyone had one of those:

mascot.png

I just will find it very hard to understand - if the club cannot see a way to add some modern touch-ups to this logo, when they have the Gather Round response in their little marketing memory banks.

This logo is so much more professional than what we have now - and the Mascot logo is also great as an additional marketing tool. Remember when everyone had one of those:

View attachment 2126103
I loved all those logos, maybe a gather round gimmick could be every club getting one of these re-done and get some merch surrounding these old school logos and gather round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just feels like a marketing agency put this together having collated market research but never seen a game of football, and the board doesn't realise its okay to say 'not good enough, try again'

I've been involved in rebranding exercises with agencies before and you say no several times before landing on something that works.

I can't imagine anyone involved at AFC would look at that and think its the right option

As much as I don't like the chicken head, I can see why they picked it. Its just a copy of the ravens logo at the end of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Adelaide Crows New Logo Discussion

Back