List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

What list would have weathered the injuries we suffered this year? Does it exist?

Be that as it may, do you expect it to be any better in 2024?

Aging lists tend to get less durable, not more.

Talking to Gold Coast list manager. Sounds like we are first in the convo for 13 due to the John noble deal 😃

Be that as it may, do you expect it to be any better in 2024?

Aging lists tend to get less durable, not more.
Yes, I do? It was bizarrely bad, and we have had a much more substantial rest period going into '25.

It’s a strange narrative the media is pushing really. It’s like they decided to tack “he’s still upset about missing the grand final” on to the reasons he’s leaving despite the man himself saying he has no hard feelings and is happy to stay at the pies if a suitable trade can’t be made.

I heard he’s still upset about the way Benioff and Weiss wrapped up with season 7 of Game Of Thrones. Understandable really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going about as slow as some of the people that post here.

images

It’s not a full team sheet, but it’s the skeleton of a handy one …

B: ——- ——- ——-
HB: Noble Keane ——-
C: Poulter Adams ——-
HF: ——- Grundy Stephenson
F: Richards Henry Ginnivan

Fol: Treloar Witts ——-

Int: Keeffe ——- ——- ——-

Last edited:
Interesting GCS are expecting the Rioli trade to drag out into next week. Assume that means they'll wait and see what they get for Bolton, Baker etc. first to see if they can trade 6 for Rolling and something else.
I’d expect it to drag out purely based on the fact that the Richmond list management are acting like spoiled brats.
6+13 for Rioli? 6 alone is way OTT generous, so if they’re going to be like that they can get to the back of the queue.
Yes I understand we’re asking for overs for Noble too, but at least we’re being semi-reasonable about it too, adding in our future first rounder in a package deal.

It’s not a full team sheet, but it’s the skeleton of a handy one …

B: ——- ——- ——-
HB: Noble Keane ——-
C: Poulter Adams ——-
HF: ——- Keeffe Stephenson
F: Richards Henry Ginnivan

Fol: Treloar Grundy ——-

Int: ——- ——- ——- ——-
What do you mean by handy? Because that would easily be the worst forward line in the competition!

Many on the Blues board are resigned to the Pies getting Houston and are pointing to the fact that a Pies player is going to GCS as part of trade for pick 13 and another Pies player is headed to Port as part of the trade for Houston.
would take me about 3 hours to get to the blues board with this server lag

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back