List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I will seriously get a Jack Hayes tattoo if he plays in a Premership with us.

I would laugh my ass off if Hayes wins the 2025 Norm Smith medal in our Premiership next year

Club is doing their due diligence by asking injury prone Hayes to do a medical. If he fails, we just wave goodbye & thank him for his time.
Looking for a Key Forward is good to see

What does "doing a medical" entail?

Literally checking their body over, injury history, medical checks, probably some conversations with player and docs?

You don't do medicals if you have zero interest in taking a player on

As I said previously, if we believe and he believes he can get his body right, he's 100% worth a shot given he's costing us absolutely zero outside a list spot.

He's one of those moneyball selections where if you can get him right and get one or two good season out of him, he can really be an asset to the side.

Literally checking their body over, injury history, medical checks, probably some conversations with player and docs?

You don't do medicals if you have zero interest in taking a player on

As I said previously, if we believe and he believes he can get his body right, he's 100% worth a shot given he's costing us absolutely zero outside a list spot.

He's one of those moneyball selections where if you can get him right and get one or two good season out of him, he can really be an asset to the side.

We might as well go for Sam Weideman then if we're after average KPF depth. At least he has a nicer name. Didn't Weideman have a good final once?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayes, if we can get his body right, would be a handy pick up. Has shown in the games he has played, that the ability to play a forward/ruck role is definitely there, and considering next season will more than likely be the last for Cox, Hayes, at only 28, could take up that role going forward....

I hope the medical is both Krueger and Hayes locked in a room. Whoever or whatever’s left gets a contract

Post of the year.

Tip Of The Hat GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back