List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

“He wants to be a Magpie, I think Collingwood want him.” - Nick Butler on Houston Ch10

Also saying Carlton are quickly dropping out of the race.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

So was like watch the grass grow be same as Todays Trade Period

Trade radio should start from this coming Friday only. I have no idea how these guys waffle on about things, which usually is regurgitated from the previous days for a couple of hours each show....

I can understand Carlton not throwing everything at him. They have Docherty back in next year who will play a very similar role, one would think.

Actually surprised they aren't throwing everything at him though, they usually target the name over the need.

For us, we lose Noble and don't really have a natural distributor back there with Noble out and Jaicos presumably back on a wing. Carlton have Saad, McGovern and Docherty and young Boyd looked good as well. Though McGovern might be more compared to a Howe or Maynard.
If Carlton aren't going hard at a 27yo dual AA because they have a 31yo Docherty coming off another ACL i pity them

Better than Dean, Eyre and Frampton and we need the depth

No way he's better than frampton, and nowhere near big enough to play on the big key forwards. And 31, dont need anymore 30+ year olds

Take a chance on eyre or dean if we need, hopefully they can both get full pre seasons under their belt and get a bit more experience if Howey gets hurt. and IQ sorts his shit out and gets back to 2023 levels.

All this trade haggling makes FA that much better , no headaches of having to deal with insecure list managers. Throw the kitchen sink at LDU, fly should consider writing him weekly letters if that's what it takes.
Fly and the boys making training and playing fun or Clarko rocking up at your house playing guitar like a weirdo. Welcome to the Pies in 2026 LDU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way he's better than frampton, and nowhere near big enough to play on the big key forwards. And 31, dont need anymore 30+ year olds

Take a chance on eyre or dean if we need, hopefully they can both get full pre seasons under their belt and get a bit more experience if Howey gets hurt. and IQ sorts his shit out and gets back to 2023 levels.
Agree to disagree

Here's a thought.
Forget Houston.
Do deals for Noble and Richards and trade F1
Get Smith in the draft,after one of his close mates gets in his ear, for whatever picks we get from the above
And ask the dogs for a discount on Treloar's pay cause we are being good Kenties.
Other than him buying a house down that way, I thought I heard somewhere he wanted to get out of the city life for his mental health or something like that.
I like your thinking though 😂

There have been no takers for the contracted players they are trying to jettison so their cap says no.
Yeah, but quickly dropping out? You're either in the running for a player or you're not. It's just a weird expression to use in trade negotiations.

If we are interested it means leppa is. I think his defensive resume is better than anyone on here

Oliver wants a farm? LMAOOOOOOO

A meth lab disguised as a farm more like it.

Clayton Oli had a farm.
Eieio.
And on that farm he had some meth.
Eieio.
With a snort snort here.
And a snort snort there.
Here a snort
There a snort
Everywhere a snort snort.
Clayton Oli had a farm.
Eieio.

Remove this Banner Ad