List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordinary inside mids don't have much value any more. If you're mostly inside you need to be very good.
Yeah its very hard this time of year for inside mids, especially unproven ones. The industry has changed in that sense. Clubs would prefer to find them at the draft rather than trade for them, unless you are established and elite

Finally! Someone who thinks the same about those flogs. Their music makes me sad
Love it when they bag out all these other bands that are 10 times as good as they are.
Nothing original or interesting about them, just a pair of flogs trying to re create the Beatles who are the GOAT.

The same genetic heart defect that also killed his father was caused by steroids. Interesting

Are you saying he didn't do roids which he openly admits to in his book or that you are unaware of the side effects of steroid abuse on the heart?
And how many of his comrades also have had heart conditions and or tumours amoung other shit like impotence. All genetic I guess.

Azyzz. Genetic.

Stallone genetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period is not the scene for inside mids, as Matt Kennedy has found out, so he wont find any interest
I don’t know about that, just a sniff of Petracca sent clubs scrambling. Imagine if Harley Reid was on offer it would be nuts. With the two you quoted, I think it’s the caliber of the player rather than the position that’s the issue.

Love it when they bag out all these other bands that are 10 times as good as they are.
Nothing original or interesting about them, just a pair of flogs trying to re create the Beatles who are the GOAT.
This is kind of trade related.

If you could characterise a band to an AFL club, they would be Carlton... wingey, annoying, lack of talent tossers... and punchable heads

Why? Two of the most overhyped musicians in history and miserable pommy w***ers. They would hate their own kids if they were allowed.
Don’t look back in anger…

That’s what I’d say to Noble as he helps us get a guy much better than him.

Are you saying he didn't do roids which he openly admits to in his book or that you are unaware of the side effects of steroid abuse on the heart?
And how many of his comrades also have had heart conditions and or tumours amoung other shit like impotence. All genetic I guess.

Azyzz. Genetic.

Stallone genetic.
He had the same genetic heart condition as his dad. Yes he did steroids but steroid use doesn’t cause a genetic condition

I don’t know about that, just a sniff of Petracca sent clubs scrambling. Imagine if Harley Reid was on offer it would be nuts. With the two you quoted, I think it’s the caliber of the player rather than the position that’s the issue.
elite ones is the exception.

Yeah its very hard this time of year for inside mids, especially unproven ones. The industry has changed in that sense. Clubs would prefer to find them at the draft rather than trade for them, unless you are established and elite
I reckon Macrae is pretty dang close to being "proven."

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back