List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver wants a farm? LMAOOOOOOO

A meth lab disguised as a farm more like it.

Honestly the narrative by the media is yuk.

"If Geelong can pony up the money". Like ffs what more do Geelong want? Melbourne to drop him off at the farm.

When the kharma bus runs over Geelong football club, it better reverse over them good and proper.

Posted on - AFL Trade Rumours, Draft & Offseason News FB
Fin Macrae is considering his options off the back of struggling to break into Collingwood’s senior side this year, per Mitch Cleary.

Macrae is currently contracted until the end of next season.
Get a late second rounder and I'll drive him there.

Gee I hate trade period. We rarely ever pull off a coup or land a bargain, which makes the whole thing so tedious and frustrating. It just drags on and on and on.

It really should take no more than three days.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really? The woe is me attitude is so tiresome.

We only traded our way to a flag in '23. We only traded our way to a flag in '10. Sure, we've overpaid in other years and it hasn't worked out. But if you want to land a bargain, you end up with mediocre players who don't improve you list. You end up like Carlton, Essendon, St Kilda etc.

What's the old adage? You've gotta spend money to make money.

If Houston doesn’t declare he wants to come to us by the weekend, move on.
Try and get into this draft with the 2-3 picks inside 30 ( if we get 13, split it )

I know Fly says he prefers players, but I’m not into convincing someone to come to our club, the players in question should be begging to play for us.
This is a weird attitude given that it’s unlikely that Houston will declare anything at all about any club.

The likelihood that he will just be traded with no formal announcement of his preferred destination is extremely likely, so we’d be foolish in the extreme to follow your advice here.

Fin Macrae is considering his options off the back of struggling to break into Collingwood’s senior side this year, per Mitch Cleary.

Report hasn't been posted anywhere on Twitter, either from Cleary or 7 News.

Either way, if Fin wasn't "considering his options" he should have his head read.

FFS. The spelling on this forum is terrible.
Farm is spelt F A R M not E I E I O.
Sorry. My head’s in another world with pain - I’m having a rather bad spell at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade period is not the scene for inside mids, as Matt Kennedy has found out, so he wont find any interest

200.gif
I knew someone would “expand” in response to my question

This is a weird attitude given that it’s unlikely that Houston will declare anything at all about any club.

The likelihood that he will just be traded with no formal announcement of his preferred destination is extremely likely, so we’d be foolish in the extreme to follow your advice here.
Yes. We're not wining and dining Houston asking him for a decision. We're dealing with Gold Coast and Port, ensuring a deal can be done.

Houston clearly wants to come to Pies or we wouldn't be dealing with Port and Suns. He's also fine to go to Carlton. The better deal wins, or another club enters rhe race.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back