Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Offer up pick two, that should about do it where Port are not interested in future picks
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

Draft watchers get over excited about every batch imo.
If it's a poor year a reasonable player may look a jet because he's playing against spuds.
But on the flipside the quality of the games in this years carnival was very good so I doubt it's a poor year. It does seem to have depth.
I've said it before.
This draft has 10 pick 6s and then 45 second rounders.
It's deep but the top is not as good.
Hence why we are trying to trade 2.

I still regard the top 5 picks standout from the rest of the draft.

I actually don't know why clubs waste their time with some of these ridiculous tyre kicking press releases. Nobody at other clubs is buying this stuff and only nuffy supporters believe it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we could split 2 in a mega trade, similar to how perplexed hypothesised in the Houston thread earlier today, that would probably allow us to get Houston and Tauru (with pick 10). Controversially I reckon that’d be a great result for us.
Behold! The MEGATRADE

R: Bolton, Rioli > 2, 18
F: 10,18 > Bolton
GC: 6 > Rioli
NM: 2 > Houston, 10
P: Houston > 6

F1st to GC for Pick#13 and Pick#40 or #51
Pick#40 or #51 to Swannies for Parker
Pick #13 and F2nd to Port for Houston

Finish with 2, 25, 44, 61 Houston and Parker and then split pick#2 to the Tiggers, Melbourne, Freo if a deal is appropriate..

“Richmond’s initial asking price earlier this week for Daniel Rioli wasn’t just pick 6. It was also pick 13. “
Richmond using Jedi trick . Secretly only expected to gain pick 6 but thought GC might not budge so asked for the world and GC agree to pick 6 no questions asked 1728461854623.gif

I would be happy for us to try and offload that future first to Gold Coast for this years Pick 13, even if it’s only to **** with Collingwoods plans LOL

I’m not sure about 9 and 13 for 2 but it’s not horrible and it has the added bonus of ****ing Collingwood over.
The AFL wouldn't allow the trade to go through. They have ordered GC to trade the pick to whatever big club wants it.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back