List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll bet his man boobs are pretty saggy now.

Fin seeking trade.
Send him to Port with Richards for Ollie Lord in return.

I doubt Fin will find a club wanting to take him. I expect he’ll see out his current contract in our VFL side before being delisted. He’s Cal Brown v2.0. As vanilla as they come.

Makes me wonder what Hine saw in him, other than a successful older brother.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How has the early trade show become the anti Collingwood show? You couldn't get two more anti Collingwood hosts together. It's been quite embarrassing really. So this morning they have pushed the narrative of off-field problems at Collingwood, McRae is out of control and calling the shots in regards to the playing list, we aren't offering enough for Houston, Darcy Moore isnt a good captain and trade McRae for Longmire. They could have said any other coach but they pick McRae....Edmund should be wanting to trade the coach of his club....

Last edited:
I’ve had a feeling since Monday we were always Houston’s number 1 choice. With what Leppa said and how the Carlton list boss seemed to sadly just mutter out how they want to go to the draft. They got a lot of articles out of making it pies vs blues though
Yep. Felt the same with Leppas statement coming out.

All the best to Fin as well, had hopes for him but he won’t get a run now in our midfield. If he helps with a trade for us all the best but anything we can use is okay. As Vinnie said a throw at the stumps pick would be better than a player we won’t use.

I feel like neither of them have ever been given a fair crack at it, like give em a month of games with not being the sub ffs

Four years in and neither of them has ever shown more than fleeting glimpses at AFL level. Ed Allan showed far more in his second AFL game than either Fin or Reef have in their 20 games. At elite level it’s vital to sieze opportunities when they come. Allan did, Macrae didn’t. Pro sport is brutal and unforgiving.

Of the two, I’d prefer to keep Reef but unfortunately he’s the one without a 2025 contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port miss on both Lukocious and Richards if it falls over. It’ll get done and they’re only hyping it up to stir us because the Carlton connection is done.
Not necessarily.
They could just use their F1 for Luko and throw us Pick 39 for Richards.
GC could also just throw us 23 for Noble and trade 13 to Carlton for their F1 and F2,
We will then have to think how to trade 23 and F1 to get into this years draft.

I hope we get Houston but there is still a bit to play out yet.

I doubt Fin will find a club wanting to take him. I expect he’ll see out his current contract in our VFL side before being delisted. He’s Cal Brown v2.0. As vanilla as they come.

I wouldn't be surprised if Essendoom ask about Fin....

may find a home at the Bulldogs

Kane going all in on doomsdaying Collingwood again hoping Dan Houston hears it and won't come to Collingwood lol

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back