List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I could be wrong but if he’s bid on in the 3rd round and we still have a deficit of 300 points we can still draft Gallop or Gillett if we choose to
You can keep going further into deficit up to a maximum of the point value of the picks you hold the following year. Matching any bid after pick 55 or so is free anyway, because the discount is greater than the pick value.

Could be wrong but I think it's the article from McClure about Oliver cleaning out his locker at the Dees.

Good stuff, it's always good to clean up clutter from time to time.
He can come back to use his super clean locker next year.

Wow 9 years ago, how young does Joe look.

BTW how did you track that down? Did you remember that video?
I knew that Joe and Liam were lifelong friends but it wasn’t until someone mentioned Liam earlier today that I just googled their names and randomly found that video but I’d not seen it prior to today.

I knew that Joe and Liam were lifelong friends but it wasn’t until someone mentioned Liam earlier today that I just googled their names and randomly found that video but I’d not seen it prior to today.

Interesting, lifelong friends too were they? Almost feels like Daniher vacated his spot for his mate, wanting him to have a go at glory in 2025.

You can keep going further into deficit up to a maximum of the point value of the picks you hold the following year. Matching any bid after pick 55 or so is free anyway, because the discount is greater than the pick value.
That's what i figured i really hope we draft both Gellett and Gallop for development in the VFL

NEW school year for Oliver he owes Melbourne there's no serious way he gets to Geelong if he's hellbent on paying for less he should do it at the Dees
Isn’t one of the big issues at MFC that Petracca can’t stand Oliver (not sure if it’s reciprocal) and that was part of the reason why Petracca wanted out ie either him or Oliver and it’s still something Gawn hasn’t been able to fix and is in the middle of?

Geelong's made an art form of topping up with established players but sooner or later it's going to blow up in their face.

Oliver might be Geelong's kryptonite.
Learning a lot about Clarry baggage from Dees board.

1728723153108.png

Some in the footy media raving about what an elite player Dan Houston is and saying it could put who ever trades him in right in the flag frame.

Is he really that much of a difference maker?

Would he even make our back 7 rotation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t one of the big issues at MFC that Petracca can’t stand Oliver (not sure if it’s reciprocal) and that was part of the reason why Petracca wanted out ie either him or Oliver and it’s still something Gawn hasn’t been able to fix and is in the middle of?
Petracca doesn't dislike Oliver it's the clubs handling of Oliver he doesn't like

Some in the footy media raving about what an elite player Dan Houston is and saying it could put who ever trades him in right in the flag frame.

He is a very good player who does not miss many games.
Would be a great get for a team that needs someone in that halfback role.

If the Lions went after him, he would play that role.
However, there is no reason for us to go after him, so the question is moot.

He would be in our team but is a half back really going to be the missing link for a flag? Doubtful

He would be in our team but is a half back really going to be the missing link for a flag? Doubtful
I'm not sure he would be if Port had the players we have he struggle to get games I'm sure you'll properly have him in front guys like Fletch and Bailey but both of those players suit our structure more

I'm not sure he would be if Port had the players we have he struggle to get games I'm sure you'll properly have him in front guys like Fletch and Bailey but both of those players suit our structure more
He would play before Answerth IMO. He is a very good player. I just don’t think half backs win you premierships. I mean we just won it with Coleman playing all of 40 minutes in 2024

He would play before Answerth IMO. He is a very good player. I just don’t think half backs win you premierships. I mean we just won it with Coleman playing all of 40 minutes in 2024
I think Answerth showed a lot this finals series kiddy more than likely replaces McKenna i don't see where he fits so were not chasing him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back