• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly would be tempted to keep Bolton. If we trade out Rioli we have a good hand and ,finding someone with Bolton’s ceiling is a rare occurrence
we keep Bolton we still finish last but at least we have something to watch.

Not sure how RFC thinks it is going to get revenue with nothing to watch?

1, 6, 14, 20, 23, 24

Before we trade Bolton

Hahaha insanity

Obviously a bunch will get pushed out due to bids and what not, but just purely on number of opportunities to pick good players within the top 25-30, this is dynamite.

With bids the Baker pick will push to around 18 which is probably still fine for his value. The one I don't like is having 18 from Freo push out, it really should be 10 and 11 for Bolton.

we keep Bolton we still finish last but at least we have something to watch.

Not sure how RFC thinks it is going to get revenue with nothing to watch?
You’ll find most supporters will be pumped to watch the development of the youngsters on our list knowing full well where we sit. You’re going to die on this revenue hill.

weirdly enough 12 and 14 is pick 3 value in points, so it is on par in that respect.
I actually don’t think WCE got that screwed. They did not do real well. In fact they did lose in that one but not by as much as most are saying imo.
I would rather find a way of not using pick 6, but it seems so unlikely.
Would have to involve 6 surely.

Obviously a bunch will get pushed out due to bids and what not, but just purely on number of opportunities to pick good players within the top 25-30, this is dynamite.

With bids the Baker pick will push to around 18 which is probably still fine for his value. The one I don't like is having 18 from Freo push out, it really should be 10 and 11 for Bolton.
We're still going to have at maximum, 8 picks in the first round. Bids I still believe are irrelevant as we don't have realistic access to the father son and academy kids.

I'd prefer we used two of those first rounders to trade for pick 2. Which would leave is with 7 first round picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think we should trade for pick 2 we should keep all our early picks and hit this draft hard as many people have said this draft is deep maybe trade our 20s picks into next year if need be

I'm ambivalent but you can pretend it's 6 and Baker for pick 2.

We are so flush for picks we'll definitely be flipping some of them into next year. That's great for death riding and it's also great for trading.

We own this draft, and the next one. And then it's sights set on another tilt. Bravo.

People get caught up with bids, like we are missing out...realistically the pick is no worse than it was as we were never in the running for the player being bid on anyway

You’ll find most supporters will be pumped to watch the development of the youngsters on our list knowing full well where we sit. You’re going to die on this revenue hill.
nope, I am not dying watching RFC, I can move on.

If they are not good enough they will not develop anywhere like Tambling, Fiora, Meyer,

2004 all over again except hopefully pick 6 will be better

we would be stupid trading Bolton for 10 and 11.

Bolton is a top 5 talent, they come around every one or two years.

You do not trade Bolton for relative spuds around 10 and 11
So we keep a player who is completely disinterested on the list and risk them becoming toxic in the changreooms, all the while their trade value diminishes? Sounds like a solid plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back