• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They're quick with these, aren't they!?
cbc55d3690145fd9284a893120ad3ab4.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

We're still going to have at maximum, 8 picks in the first round. Bids I still believe are irrelevant as we don't have realistic access to the father son and academy kids.

I'd prefer we used two of those first rounders to trade for pick 2. Which would leave is with 7 first round picks.

I think there is a good opportunity there with North open to it as they have already accumulated enough high end mids. I'm hoping on draft night we are really active with looking at opportunities to strengthen next year as well. There will be such a thing as too many kids and just being incapable of giving them enough game time and also having them earn it. I was thinking if we can aim more for like 6 first rounders this year and 3-4 next year it's a more sustainable spot to be in, but if next year's draft stinks should probably put more eggs into this basket.

Mate seriously every post your making yourself look like a bigger goose. Just relax.
i am not relaxing I am checking out, this is the **** up, I am not sticking around for another thirty years

this is how the thirty year drought happened and we where so bad for so long we got Lids, Dusty , Cotch, Rance , JR and still did not believe until it happened because we refuse to help ourselves unlike CFC

Saints will be sniffing with 7&8, they're keen for Lalor too. We'd have to overpay a bit by adding a third pick to either of those offers.
We don't need to overpay. We'll just tell Norf we'll take Tauru at 6 if they don't deal with us instead of St Kilda.

6 and 14 for 2 and 25. That's the deal.

This is one of most even drafts ever. Pretty much every year there's always a set top 2-4 standouts except this year.

No one has separated themselves well above the rest and you want to trade multiple picks for 2? That doesn't make sense

Yes, if it meant we could get FOS & Lalor at 1/2.
Bolton For 10 & 11 into pick2.

And still have 6,14, 20, 23, 24.

So we keep a player who is completely disinterested on the list and risk them becoming toxic in the changreooms, all the while their trade value diminishes? Sounds like a solid plan.
yes, it is a great plan.

It requires managers that know what they do unlike those desiring a handout and security blanket

i am not relaxing I am checking out, this is the **** up, I am not sticking around for another thirty years

this is how the thirty year drought happened and we where so bad for so long we got Lids, Dusty , Cotch, Rance , JR and still did not believe until it happened because we refuse to help ourselves unlike CFC

Thank **** for that. You’re still filthy we don’t trade for Lids when we were in our window aren’t you? If you do check out please come back and post some pearls of wisdom to keep us all entertained

Not far away mate..... hibernate for a few years....

1728957878392.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“This is legit. You can either come or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to the training session to protest. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly”

I'd love to see pics of this clown protesting solo. Would be comedy gold.
The chant:

WHAT DO WE WANT?
PICK 3!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
NOW!

6 and 14 is over paying compared to CFC for 3
If it was for just pick 2, yes. I'm saying pick 2 and 25. You really need to learn to read.

We get the players we rank top 2, unopposed, and only drop down ~11 spots, into the area of the draft (13-30) that is a lot more even.

heck me. They traded to within 7 picks of what they gave us and still have a 2nd rounder and 3rd rounder from us to play with.

I want Blair walked as soon as he has reamed Freo on Bolton :)
If we end with something like 1,6,10,11,20,23&24

That is probably the greatest draft hand ever outside of expansion teams.

What we do or would’ve done with 2nd and 3rd rounders won’t mean shite

They're still looking to trade in DFA's....

Membrey and Casboult have lodged calls in the past hour.....

It's actually not terrible I think to trade in a player who hasn't been offered a contract, because once they are delisted, they are a free agent for life. So if Owies was DFA then picked up and he did his 3 year contract, he can then sign with anyone without Eagles needing to trade him. I think with this trade he was valued at essentially zero though.

what young guns??

where are the guns??
This is really insulting to our current list.

Ross, Taranto, Hopper, Ralphsmith, Gibcus, Balta, Brown, Mansell, Banks, Lefau, Campbell, Rioli Jr are all talented and fun to watch.
Jury is still out on these blokes, but they could easily be talented and exciting - Bauer, Smith, Blight, Sonsie, Fawcett, Clarke.

Then add in 8 or so early picks this year.

This isn't like the days where we lost a star for a player that didn't work out, or one or two picks that ended up duds. We're cashing in for a huge haul at the perfect time. If we waited 2-3 more years to do this the draft will be compromised by Tassie and it'll be an uphill battle.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back