News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, probably to present the new players at the Club.

In all seriousness though, given the football people signed off on this deal getting done, I have no faith in their ability to make any call on the senior coach irrespective of what I may or may not have been told in the last 4 months.
Welcome to our world. I'm surprised it took this long to draw this conclusion. Talk is very cheat & is sometimes designed to deflect what is really going on.

I am looking forward to seeing how the club spin this disaster.

Collingwood are all-in for a flag right now.

Gold Coast are all-in to push for a flag in a year or two.

Port Adelaide are… something about making the eight, and for Ken Hinkley to be a 20-year coach because all the best clubs are stable.

When you look at it like this, it’s probably the most mutually successful 3-way trade since Sean Wellman-Paul Salmon-Darren Jarman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is on Cripps and CD. They orchestrated this deal, they're the ones to hold accountable.

But this is Port Adelaide, so I expect everything to carry on all swimmingly as if these things don't actually matter.
The boys are definitely patting each other on the back after this one.

Good job Davies, good job Cripps another shit trade year dished up. Is the list good enough now for Davies liking? This is all him and his boy.
He needs to go.
Everyone who even works for port Adelaide needs to go at this point. I don’t think anybody there currently is competent.

What one of the many questions about this trade is the fact that "o know we don't like 2025 picks"

But then as of next year you can trade 2025 into not only 2026 but also 2027.

It's so short sighted. Let alone there will be a guy in the teens this year we rate in the top 6 or so and one club with the pick would've jumped at Norths F1. This is also relying on the clubs confidence in "it will be a teens pick anyway" and it isn't protected at all

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back