• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi you bunch of spanners.

Are we linked to any DFA’s

We gonna need a few experienced heads to help these 19 first round picks we’re getting in.
matty owies but west coast traded for him

so where are the camporeale twins getting drafted? Blues have no picks after 3 and nothing next year. I assume they’ll just cop two years of draft deficits?
I bet they sell Cerra next year.
(Bookmark it)

I want as many r1 picks as we can get, not sold on giving away 2 to get 1.

Maybe I’m being a bit simplistic in my reasoning, but after 2 lean drafts, this is probably our only opportunity to address multiple needs, and be confident as you can be in any draft over the last 10 years that the depth is there.

Likely we’ll have pick 1 next year, and possibly multiple picks but there’ll never be another draft hand like this year’s in a draft as strong as this one ever again.
I guess it's whonyou get. Like WC gave away sheezel to get gimbsey and another top 15 pick I think? Quality not quantity.

I reckon we get pick 2 and then in the rookie draft we take 6 castagnas to be around our draftees!

Hey, hey, woah, firstly we’re based in town in Traralgon, and secondly it’s a 50 year old, nude nut, custard arm pie thrower sending down 60km heaters.
And clearly you haven’t been out to a pub or nightclub since 19 tickety 2. Your probably still smashing Fosters cans.
I quoted from the 2016 census. So you're 58 now? Noice, you don't look a day over 55!

There's a plaque at Revolver commemorating "ratd tore it up here, making women wet and men feel inadequate", but I was mainly on the waters then if ya know what I mean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading for pick 2 is ONLY worth it if it’s for FOS.
Assuming we take Lalor at 1 and then trade aggressively for pick 2 only to take jagga or Langford and still miss out on FOS, that would be disgusting for us.

Would rather keep 6 and 11 and just get Draper/langford/smillie/reid at 6 and then a Travaglia/armstrong/slider at 11

They’ve guaranteed themselves a chance to get one of Finn O’Sullivan, Sam Lalor, Jagga Smith or Sid Draper.

Yes they may have a preference or rank one higher but guaranteeing one of these is why they did it.
Any chance there’s a bombshell tomorrow and 3 + player goes to the Dees for petracca?

My knee is absolutely rooted. Buckled on me twice on Saturday night. And I went out walking down the pitch at a hack med pacer. Inside edged the ****er onto the off peg. Trying to blast one over covers on the off side. We had 9 overs to go. I should of known better.

The Rhys Stanley of cricket. 😁

Houston is a huge get for Pies, not sure why they're getting shit canned here. They're all in for a flag, as you should be when you're a contender.
Contender?
They missed finals.
Sidey & Pendles going around again.

Trading for pick 2 is ONLY worth it if it’s for FOS.
Assuming we take Lalor at 1 and then trade aggressively for pick 2 only to take jagga or Langford and still miss out on FOS, that would be disgusting for us.

Would rather keep 6 and 11 and just get Draper/langford/smillie/reid at 6 and then a Travaglia/armstrong/slider at 11
Can’t see lalor and Langford it’s either for mine

I’m excited to see the Richmond/Freo negotiations go down tomorrow. I just don’t think there’s middle ground for either club so one will have to fold.
Bolton has his home on the Market.
You don't put your home on the market unless your promised something.
Only club that will fold is the same club that made that promise.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back