List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dons will want to trade back in and would be a fabulous death-ride in 2025. We know 14 became a Blues F1 & F2 - I’d want a fair bit more than that. Cats likely, but they make me nervous.

Looking forward to seeing the offers. Hoping they’ll be large, but wouldn’t be keen on bringing in F1’s that aren’t likely to be top 10’s. Always a risk they aren’t, too
Yeah Essendon I can’t see doing much again next year. Loosing stringer and still not having much top end talent, I’d be happy to get there f1 after a kako bid comes in.

Geelong just always have this thing about not falling off the cliff. Hate the club but admire that they’re always there abouts.

The dees only have picks 5 & 9. Their 40s pick will go to Brisbane for Sharp. They won't trade 5 & 9.
Agree.
2 picks in the top 10 of this years draft is worth more than just 1.

Be interesting to see if Jason Taylor moves up or hangs with the picks he has.
Seems one of the smarter ones.
He's smart. And a campaigner.

Choosing the right manager when you’re looking to be traded in contract is really important eh. And it’s a bold choice to go with someone without a big book.

Houston surely gets marched to North if Poopa Connors didn’t threaten to diss Port in future trades if they didn’t agree to embolden a competitor.
Not sure I've seen anyone whose every pore screams 'I buy coke by the bucket' than Salmon Shirt Connors.

It's pretty cooked actually. The AFL need to do something to limit their control.
They need to give clubs the right to trade contracted players wherever and whenever they like, but that ain't happening any time soon.

Nup gotta go , we’re re birthing the list , not interested in any that wanna split ,,,just go ,,,,nowwwww
Bo, I hope it goes without saying that you have a permanent seat at my poker table.

Would be good to go to the draft with 1,6,10,11 this year then 3 top 10’s again next year.
Which teams would people target for future first?
The 2 teams I thought would drop a Melbourne and Collingwood have already given there’s up.
Salty Scats are overdue to fall.
20 for F1.

Can we not be too hasty trying to get 2... all this chat about trading up... we got plenty of time. We own the ****ing draft, like no club ever has before.

Let's tell the other 17 list managers to form a nice orderly queue and watch them fall over themselves.

Episode 1 Waiting In Line GIF by The Simpsons

Yeah Essendon I can’t see doing much again next year. Loosing stringer and still not having much top end talent, I’d be happy to get there f1 after a kako bid comes in.

Geelong just always have this thing about not falling off the cliff. Hate the club but admire that they’re always there abouts.
Geelong are only there due to 4 extra wins each year at their stupid ground because the AFL always schedules the tiny interstate clubs there in the middle of winter.

That's why they always choke at the pointy end.

I suppose it does grease the wheels in actually getting clubs to let a player go, and they’re all big boys, but glorified brokers sometimes need to be reminded it’s not their decision.
It's why I would love for Richmond to not budge on Shai Bolton and then go the manager and call any bluff. Make it very clear that their threats where taken seriously and that we are going to make an example.

He was on SEN discussing the suite of picks we will have come 7:30pm tonight. And said they will be trading out some picks in the 20s to high bidders however he expects that we have our sights firmly on Pick 2 and definitely have the capital to get it done.

Lalor and FOS would be an insane draft haul.
Reckon it'll be FOS & Jagga.

Can we not be too hasty trying to get 2... all this chat about trading up... we got plenty of time. We own the ****ing draft, like no club ever has before.

Let's tell the other 17 list managers to form a nice orderly queue and watch them fall over themselves.

Episode 1 Waiting In Line GIF by The Simpsons
Agree with this, I'm an impatient mother****er and as much as a part of me would love to see us end today with 1 & 2, there is no harm in waiting especially if it means getting a better deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For everyone getting excited about trading for pick 2, just remember that the Dees can trump us with 5 & 9 for 2 & 25, which North would be mad to knock back as it gets them Tauru and Armstrong if they want to address their KPP stocks
That's only a logical strategy if there are a clear top two kids way better than all the others, and you just have to get them.

Doubt they would do it this year unless they somehow acquire another 1st rounder. If the roles were reversed I doubt we'd do it either.

definitely feels like that when your knees deep in the action.
Compare it to last year when we were asleep during the period.
Prepare for next year, We will be players again.
It's boring as batshit whether you're involved or not involved.

This shit should be 2 days.

It's why I would love for Richmond to not budge on Shai Bolton and then go the manager and call any bluff. Make it very clear that their threats where taken seriously and that we are going to make an example.
Surely West Coast are in the shadows.

Melb won't trade 5 & 9 for 2, 5 gets them one of the big 5 mids in FOS, Lalor, Smith, Langford, Draper. 9 prob gets them Armstrong, Trainor, etc. Massive overs given what they'd miss at 9.

North want Tauru, so the shift from 2 to 6 not a factor in terms of lost opportunity.

6 & 20 should be a win for them. Plenty still on the board still at 23-4, and they get their main target plus a quality player. The shift for us is much bigger given the step in quality in mids from 6 to 2, but we lose 20. I could see 18 happening at a push, don't like it from our POV.

Both given time and over time...this Draft will become known as the all time Tiger Draft...
There will be dancing in the streets, swinging and swaying, lots of yee hawing too (my fav!)...
As the new Tiger boys come to Town!
Tiger legends will arise and stories be banded around for years to come of...
How a wooden spoon club rose from dead last, rising like a phoenix to nearly totally consume this Draft!
Oh the auguish...oh the angst...oh the Cornish pies and pasties of despairs...ohhh the oppo tears...
But not enough to drown out the bellowing chorus...of thousands and thousands of Tiger Members and supporters...
WE COME FROM TIGERLAND, A FIGHTING FURY FROM TIGERLAND!!! or DYNASTY, DYNASTY, DYNASTY!!!

Spot on mate its the draft which will define the club in the coming years.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back