List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute ****ing monster. Give him life without parole.
If he wasn't playing on our list I'd rather he lost the ability of his dominant hand and foot, and had antidextrousness, as opposed to ambidextrousneyss so that his everyday life was more of a hassle.

Except the rat leaving the sinking ship did exactly that.
Said he wanted adequate compensation.
Pick 23. That was it.
We are in a rebuild.
We don't want your dregs, he can go down with the Titanic.
But no, because we have your ****ing discarded trash pile in a coach and list manager, we have to pay pick 3 so Baker can benefit you more than us in this trade.
Looking to change jobs, but need my new employer to pay my old one 100k signing bonus because I'm leaving.
Actually ****ing bat shit insane.

Baker didn’t make the decision to not look to trade any of Gaff, Yeo, McGovern, Kelly and couple of years back when your list was clearly cooked. He didn’t reject Sydney’s offer for 2 x firsts last year for Barrass. He didn’t retain Simpson for 18-months longer than you should. He didn’t give up 3 x firsts for the 40th best midfielder in the comp in Kelly.

It’s unfortunate a guy who has literally had zero to do with your club until 2-weeks ago has become the lightning rod for a million mistakes made from 2019-2024.

Easier to blame Baker than the 50 others who should be carrying the can I guess.

Baker will play great footy for you and quickly show the rest of your list what dedication and absolute effort really is. Whether they follow is up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

we traded 14 for him. Better than anything WE have drafted at 14 for decades.
If you have a look at Pykes comments the only reason we split 3 was to get Baker not to have 12 and 14.

So using that logic we will likely not draft well at pick 12 either.

But from memory we have done very well drafting from 3.

Fact is Baker will enjoy watching Richmond as he actively helped with the rebuild as he sits on the big salary at eagles

Richmond have now easily leap frogged us.

It's funny, loved watching the bloke and rate him (missus is a Tigers flog so have sat through many games)...

And yet now he's an Eagle I'm off him after what he and his manager cost the club with his bullshit demands.

I won't booo him, I'm not a simpleton, but I'm hardly going to gush over his acquisition now. The whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth, far from exciting.

He's given plenty to the Tigers, it's little wonder they love him after 3 flags, but all I can say is he better still be bringing that output for his final 5 yrs at West Coast after what we paid.
He’d have to perform and not have the won three flgs and now cashing checks mentality. Wouldn’t survive in this fish bowl if he did

Except the rat leaving the sinking ship did exactly that.
Said he wanted adequate compensation.
Pick 23. That was it.
We are in a rebuild.
We don't want your dregs, he can go down with the Titanic.
But no, because we have your ****ing discarded trash pile in a coach and list manager, we have to pay pick 3 so Baker can benefit you more than us in this trade.
Looking to change jobs, but need my new employer to pay my old one 100k signing bonus because I'm leaving.
Actually ****ing bat shit insane.

If he wasn't playing on our list I'd rather he lost the ability of his dominant hand and foot, and had antidextrousness, as opposed to ambidextrousneyss so that his everyday life was more of a hassle.

Dare I say it...

Username to content ratio very strong

Baker didn’t make the decision to not look to trade any of Gaff, Yeo, McGovern, Kelly and couple of years back when your list was clearly cooked. He didn’t reject Sydney’s offer for 2 x firsts last year for Barrass. He didn’t retain Simpson for 18-months longer than you should. He didn’t give up 3 x firsts for the 40th best midfielder in the comp in Kelly.

It’s unfortunate a guy who has literally had zero to do with your club until 2-weeks ago has become the lightning rod for a million mistakes made from 2019-2024.

Easier to blame Baker than the 50 others who should be carrying the can I guess.

Baker will play great footy for you and quickly show the rest of your list what dedication and absolute effort really is. Whether they follow is up to them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No, but he DID put his new club over a barrel along with his dickhead manager by promising your mob would not only be adequately compensated, but OVER-compensated, if anything.

We had to bend over backwards to pull a pick out of our ass apparently we had "promised" to you. What a joke that is.

Don't get me wrong we agreed to the runts demands, bizarrely, and it's also tied in with his 2 mates Graham and Mcqualter so it's on the collective.

Either way, he wasn't worth pick 14, not by a long shot. Pick 26 would've been suitable for an OOC player of his calibre walking out the door having already announced he's leaving and your president taking a swipe at him on the way out.

So no, we can't blame Baker for all the mistakes we've made as a spud organisation recently, but I can certainly blame him for his part in us making that absolutely calamity of a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a look at Pykes comments the only reason we split 3 was to get Baker not to have 12 and 14.

So using that logic we will likely not draft well at pick 12 either.

But from memory we have done very well drafting from 3.

Fact is Baker will enjoy watching Richmond as he actively helped with the rebuild as he sits on the big salary at eagles

Richmond have now easily leap frogged us.
Thats anger not logic - we traded 14 for him. How we got 14 is a very different matter.

No, but he DID put his new club over a barrel along with his dickhead manager by promising your mob would not only be adequately compensated, but OVER-compensated, if anything.

We had to bend over backwards to pull a pick out of our ass apparently we had "promised" to you. What a joke that is.

Don't get me wrong we agreed to the runts demands, bizarrely, and it's also tied in with his 2 mates Graham and Mcqualter so it's on the collective.

Either way, he wasn't worth pick 14, not by a long shot. Pick 26 would've been suitable for an OOC player of his calibre walking out the door having already announced he's leaving and your president taking a swipe at him on the way out.

So no, we can't blame Baker for all the mistakes we've made as a spud organisation recently, but I can certainly blame him for his part in us making that absolutely calamity of a trade.
Baker didnt define what adequate compensation was, our inept negotiating and recruiting team did (or rather Richmond did).

Gonna be a lot of pressure (unfairly) on Baker to become Lachie Neale by the fans because of what we paid

Melting on a BF forum full of nerds and tweeting hate at your local spud journo is one thing but privately messaging players to melt about a trade is pretty disappointing - not that I am at all surprised.

Yeah, this shit embarrasses me. Even in my peak nuffidom yesterday the thought of sending him any kind of message was never on my list. Be mad at the club if you feel some kind of way about it, not the player.

Hopefully seeing this actually unites most of the fanbase around him

Last edited:
Yeah, this shit embarrasses me. Even in my peak nuffidome yesterday the thought of sending him any kind of message was never on my list. Be mad at the club if you feel some kind of way about it, not the player.

Hopefully seeing this actually unites most of the fanbase around him

At the height of my rage I found his Instagram and gave the lad a follow. Some unhinged campaigners out there for sure.

Wouldn’t never post hate on someone’s socials.

However, still can’t comprehend why professional athletes allow public comments / direct messages on their profiles?

Maybe it helps with hook ups or something, but you sure are going to cop some hate at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back