List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listened to Baker's SENWA interview about coming to West Coast.
Impossible not to like the guy after hearing him. Reckon he is going to great things with us.

Recognises the uproar around the trade circumstances - pretty much said that he's been written off his whole career and this will just be further motivation for him to pay West Coast back on the field.

Also pretty much stated that he's looking forward to the challenge of taking West Coast back up the ladder and into September action.

Back him in guys, the atrocious trade has nothing to do with him.

Just listened to Baker's SENWA interview about coming to West Coast.
Impossible not to like the guy after hearing him. Reckon he is going to great things with us.

Recognises the uproar around the trade circumstances - pretty much said that he's been written off his whole career and this will just be further motivation for him to pay West Coast back on the field.

Also pretty much stated that he's looking forward to the challenge of taking West Coast back up the ladder and into September action.

Back him in guys, the atrocious trade has nothing to do with him.
Sorry he was asked over last weekend to consider going psd but said no

That just tells me that he has morals and showed loyalty to his old club - which means we can expect him to now show loyalty to us as his new club.
It really doesn’t matter really. 27 at the start of the year and will be long gone before the club gets competitive. We don’t need his loyalty, he is neither young or great enough

Separating the player from the deal, I'm rapt to have Liam on the list.

Comes from a great family, is a funny and tenacious little bugger, will leave everything out there for us. Think I said earlier in the year that the snide levels that will come from Harley, Hewett and Baker in the midfield (especially in derbies) will be something to behold.

And shoot, even if I'm not completely enamored with Owies, he too seems like the type that will love giving shit to the purples as well. Should be great fun to watch.

Great to have you here Bakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'm hoping that a large part of the reasoning on going hard for Baker and Graham is to bring in players that will help lift standards on and off the field and ones that will be able to teach onfeild. After the 2018 flag, standards and preparation have dropped dramatically and the young guys need those dedicated, hard trainers etc to look up to and copy from.

Very glad to hear how stoked he seems to be an Eagle. I'm optimistic about what he'll do for us - at minimum I get the impression he is someone who wont stand for oppo players sticking it to Harley - hopefully that's true and it is contageous for the rest of the group.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back