Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

Cheers to Lore for their hard work in setting this up, and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft - and please practice patience grasshoppers if it's not updated in the immediate aftermath of completed trade

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Also,

2024 Free Agency Period

The AFL introduced free agency at the end of the 2012 season, giving players another vehicle where they can transfer from one club to another. Free agency is a common form of player movement in major football and sporting codes around the world.

Free Agency Opens: Friday October 4 at 9.00am
Free Agency Closes: Friday October 11 at 5.00pm

Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period

Trade Period Opens: Monday October 7 at 9.00am
Trade Period Closes: Wednesday October 16 at 7.30pm

My twin brother Peter was killed on Sept 11 terrorist attack in NY 2001. I'm very upset at reports about GWS making a skit about the tragic event. Peter and I were born and raised in Geelong. (by the way Geelong won the 2007 GF by 119 points, read the numbers !! ) What mindless privileged idiots would not think about how inappropriate it is to make theatre when nearly 3000 people lost their lives. Paul G

I just lip read Mackie.

“I’m bored you blokes. The AFL said we need to wait til 7.25 to lodge paperwork for Bailey. Can someone go and wind up the Melbourne flogs - tell em we’ll offer our future first pick, Sam DeKoning and take all of Oliver’s contract”

“Then run out and come back here- we’ll lock the door and not take their calls”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

My twin brother Peter was killed on Sept 11 terrorist attack in NY 2001. I'm very upset at reports about GWS making a skit about the tragic event. Peter and I were born and raised in Geelong. (by the way Geelong won the 2007 GF by 119 points, read the numbers !! ) What mindless privileged idiots would not think about how inappropriate it is to make theatre when nearly 3000 people lost their lives. Paul G

I'm sorry to hear that your brother was killed in 9/11 - can't imagine the pain that comes from that day

The more info that's getting leaked about what they were doing the more one just shakes their head and have the question of who thought it was a good idea - one does wonder if the antics that day may have been a deciding factor in a few players looking to move on this trade period

Is the discussion about how much time they've wasted by refusing to accept reasonable deals for unwanted players - thinking they're jealous Mackie has time to play Candy Crush

View attachment 2144531

Love the contrast. Here's the Bulldogs list management team in deep discussion...then switch to Mack by himself fiddling on his phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Copa America Centenario Referee GIF by Univision Deportes
I've done less.

In the Sin bin 🤣 .

Even the torrential rain could not deter me to watch another second of this wrist slitting tedium.

As if to be punished further Tuggers’ old mate at the bottle shop was full of ebullience because Geelong didn’t make one trade. At my most gracious, congratulated him for Richmond trades + that I was happy Tuggers would make the Top 4 next year. Mentioned Geelong did get Martin, he was gobsmacked - Dusty retired. I replied not Dusty, the good Martin, Jack 😃

Even the torrential rain could not deter me to watch another second of this wrist slitting tedium.

As if to be punished further Tuggers’ old mate at the bottle shop was full of ebullience because Geelong didn’t make one trade. At my most gracious, congratulated him for Richmond trades + that I was happy Tuggers would make the Top 4 next year. Mentioned Geelong did get Martin, he was gobsmacked - Dusty retired. I replied not Dusty, the good Martin, Jack 😃
Did he spit in your wine?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back