Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I know when I think of in-depth analysis of population demographic trends, I want to know what a nearly brain-dead ex footballer who can barely construct a sentence thinks of it
As Peter Costello once said when introducing the baby bonus "one for mum, one for dad and one for Stephen Rowe"

Stupid was born in 1965 so only just missed out on being a Boomer... (they got the headline right, but not sure about the AFL legend bit)

Radio star Stephen Crowe decries low birth rates following shock ABS data​

An AFL legend and local radio star has let loose on “selfish” young Aussies who don’t have babies, claiming they want to spend their time on holidays.

I agree with this

Help ya last longer I guess.

go limp GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ACT election today. Moribund Labor/Green govt will be re-elected albeit with a reduced majority. Harder to get rid of these losers than Hinkley :(. By the time the next election rolls around they'll have been in power 27 years.

Bloody public servants.

ACT election today. Moribund Labor/Green govt will be re-elected albeit with a reduced majority. Harder to get rid of these losers than Hinkley :(. By the time the next election rolls around they'll have been in power 27 years.

And?

Sorry Cap but comparison between federal/state/territory elections and PAFC could not be less relevant.

The difference between who gets to be the Prime Minister/Premier/Chief Minister of a country/state/territory and who gets to be the chair or coach of the PAFC is that the people decide who gets to lead them in an election. No PAFC member gets to vote for the Chair or coach of our club. We are powerless- voters at elections in this country are not.

Most people accept the idea that change of leadership is good for an organisation, a state government or a footy club every so often. It brings new ideas, fresh approaches, destroys cliques and takes every one out of their comfort zone. Which is what we need at PAFC.

Have nfi what happens in ACT politics but reckon the voters there wanted a chance for change but just couldn't buy what the Libs were selling as an alternative. So they stuck with the less risk option. That's how a democracy is meant to work. It's up to the opposition to present an alternative palatable option to make change happen - they didn't. The voters of the ACT made their choice.

If only the members of the Port Adelaide Football Club were given such a choice.

Last edited:
#farewelltour

let's hope he goes the way of the earlier Chuck and this is the last time we see him
VineValerian soz mate but Chucky 3 times and the fetid seat he parks his royal arse on needs to go the way of the dodo

Whether by Jack Ketch's axe, the big C or democracy I care not

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back