Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a mate that catches snakes for fun.

Goes out bush with his Scott Ian beard and his stick and and bag and camera and just finds em, picks em up, takes a photo, and puts em back.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yeah nah snakes can get stuffed. browns and redbellies thrive and are well adapted so if they're in any threatening area get rid of them

Mind, nearly every bite is because people are stupid and trying to remove/kill them

But if i see one near the house it will get a shovel thrown at it
Like using a shovel sounds like a sure way to risk getting bitten. How about getting a catcher out to safely handle snakes. I used to be a qualified snake handler to.

I don't mind snakes if they stay away and mind there own business.

Went camping 3/4 years ago... Was about 16° Mrs was like watch out for snakes as I walked off to get fire wood... I'm like to cold for snakes 🙄 silly women.

Was about 30secs later I walked over a little black snake curled up. 😳 Scared the shit out of me... Didn't get bitten but.

I don't mind snakes if they stay away and mind there own business.

Went camping 3/4 years ago... Was about 16° Mrs was like watch out for snakes as I walked off to get fire wood... I'm like to cold for snakes 🙄 silly women.

Was about 30secs later I walked over a little black snake curled up. 😳 Scared the shit out of me... Didn't get bitten but.
Snakes are more scared of us and will try and get away unless cornered or provoked.

Stupid was born in 1965 so only just missed out on being a Boomer... (they got the headline right, but not sure about the AFL legend bit)

Radio star Stephen Crowe decries low birth rates following shock ABS data​

An AFL legend and local radio star has let loose on “selfish” young Aussies who don’t have babies, claiming they want to spend their time on holidays.

As an older campaigner, do you think the country is better or worse than it "used" to be? This a genuine question. Not a troll or dig. Do you think the values, the way we live, the technological advances, the way we are governed, regulated etc are better or worse? Might be a bit heavy but I've been on the reds since mid arvo....

As an older campaigner, do you think the country is better or worse than it "used" to be? This a genuine question. Not a troll or dig. Do you think the values, the way we live, the technological advances, the way we are governed, regulated etc are better or worse? Might be a bit heavy but I've been on the reds since mid arvo....
I'll answer the way we live...

I'm glad born 1980.. I grew up in the 90s. When we didn't have internet/smart phones ect.

When if we me and my mates wanted to play NHL 95, golden eye, Mario kart or whatever game we wanted to play we would all meet up at one mates house and play together, instead of how the kids just play with randoms these days.

Life was simply. But we were happy.

Bomb fire at a mates place, party's or even doing nothing with mates was fun.

The kids these days (at least the ones I have contact with) don't seem to know what to do with them selves if they don't have a phone or Xbox or whatever in front of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily conscription had ended well before I came of age, but the Cold War was still a thing. There were periods of high unemployment, high inflation and high interest rates, strikes every week, but you could still buy a 3BR brick veneer on a quarter acre, a Holden Premier and two weeks at Arno Bay on one income. I wasn't from any minority and reasonably good at sport, so that worked well in the small town I grew up in. Alcoholism, gambling addiction and wife bashing were ever present, but that may not be a whole lot different today, with opioids/amphetamines awash, gambling ads everywhere and the scourge of domestic violence/grooming/stalking just as rife.

Yes we're all(?) more enlightened now and live in what's still a very lucky country, but I don't know if the 'happiness index' has moved much - there's a lot of angst and foreboding about the worse to come, exacerbated to a large degree by Mr Burners-Lee's little invention.

Luckily conscription had ended well before I came of age, but the Cold War was still a thing. There were periods of high unemployment, high inflation and high interest rates, strikes every week, but you could still buy a 3BR brick veneer on a quarter acre, a Holden Premier and two weeks at Arno Bay on one income. I wasn't from any minority and reasonably good at sport, so that worked well in the small town I grew up in. Alcoholism, gambling addiction and wife bashing were ever present, but that may not be a whole lot different today, with opioids/amphetamines awash, gambling ads everywhere and the scourge of domestic violence/grooming/stalking just as rife.

Yes we're all(?) more enlightened now and live in what's still a very lucky country, but I don't know if the 'happiness index' has moved much - there's a lot of angst and foreboding about the worse to come, exacerbated to a large degree by Mr Burners-Lee's little invention.
Cheers GD. You didn't actually answer the question definitely, but you did outline the shit things that are eternal....

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back