Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S35 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ - Congratulations Cap BnF Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll take that as a No. Suits me.

So you’ve come into the Bears team thread just to complain—- didn’t I create you a match thread to complain in Old mate?

So you’ve come into the Bears team thread just to complain—- didn’t I create you a match thread to complain in Old mate?

Hardly a complaint. put a little ad in all the match threads partly to encourage sign ups from new players. Placed a note in the Bears thread given you folk are on the bye. Not an excuse for you t9attention seek, but there you are.

Hardly a complaint. put a little ad in all the match threads partly to encourage sign ups from new players. Placed a note in the Bears thread given you folk are on the bye. Not an excuse for you t9attention seek, but there you are.

This is a bears team thread m8 (apparently adding numbers to words is what cool people like you do now Horry), where else do you expect me to be this week?

Last edited:

Rd 11 Review
11.png

During round 11, the Bears enjoyed a bye week and took advantage of the opportunity to rest and recharge. We mostly hibernated throughout the week in preparation for the highly anticipated Easter Sunday showdown between Art and Matera. It promised to be a spectacular grudge match that fans have eagerly been awaiting for years, with Team Matera ending up victors.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Team Art : 9.11.65
Team Matera : 13.16.94
=====================================

art v matera.png

In round 12, we are playing I Dont Care's favourite team, the Furies. It's a must win game, with us just holding onto 8th position on the ladder because of our good percentage, so a win is vital for our finals chances.

Posting Stats after Rd 11
POSTING STATS UPDATE
Despite the last couple of on field results, I remain proud of the part we can control - continuing to have 18 or more posters every week this season. Leading into the bye, we were even back to 22 which is a phenomenal effort considering the time of year with people having footy and long-weekend commitments. What the stats don’t show is how we have a diversity amongst our posters and maintain quality alongside our consistent quantity. Each and every one of your contributions is valued. I know that our week of soul searching will help us rebound , starting off with the Furies this weekend!

C6032A93-4AA5-42BD-84E2-C457D257C1B6.jpeg

POSTING STATS UPDATE
Despite the last couple of on field results, I remain proud of the part we can control - continuing to have 18 or more posters every week this season. Leading into the bye, we were even back to 22 which is a phenomenal effort considering the time of year with people having footy and long-weekend commitments. What the stats don’t show is how we have a diversity amongst our posters and maintain quality alongside our consistent quantity. Each and every one of your contributions is valued. I know that our week of soul searching will help us rebound , starting off with the Furies this weekend!

View attachment 1657539
MWPP your spready must be wrong. It says Jezmiester40 has posted every week.

Mwerp is fudging the numbers!! How many under-the-table dumplings are you getting out of this???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to take a moment to acknowledge a great achievement! Our beloved Bear Brother Test Tickle played his 150th game in Round 11 of Season 34.

We know that Test Tickle wasn't around to celebrate this milestone when it happened, but we wanted to make sure we acknowledged it now on his return. It's no easy feat to play 150 games, but Test Tickle has proven time and time again that he's up for the challenge.

Test Tickle has been a club captain and essential member of our team for seasons now, and we're thrilled to have him reach this milestone. He's a fierce competitor on and off the field, always giving his best, and he's been an inspiration to all of us and after the game, Test Tickle loves nothing more than a good, hot shower. It's a well-known fact that he spends more time in the showers than he does on the field.

So, let's raise a glass to Test Tickle, congratulate him on this impressive milestone, and wish him all the best as he continues to play for our team. Here's to many more games, victories, and plenty of post-game showers for Test Tickle!

Tetsy stats.png

jws test tickle.png
JoshWoodenSpoon welcomes back Test Tickle

I just want to take a moment to acknowledge a great achievement! Our beloved Bear Brother Test Tickle played his 150th game in Round 11 of Season 34.

We know that Test Tickle wasn't around to celebrate this milestone when it happened, but we wanted to make sure we acknowledged it now on his return. It's no easy feat to play 150 games, but Test Tickle has proven time and time again that he's up for the challenge.

Test Tickle has been a club captain and essential member of our team for seasons now, and we're thrilled to have him reach this milestone. He's a fierce competitor on and off the field, always giving his best, and he's been an inspiration to all of us and after the game, Test Tickle loves nothing more than a good, hot shower. It's a well-known fact that he spends more time in the showers than he does on the field.

So, let's raise a glass to Test Tickle, congratulate him on this impressive milestone, and wish him all the best as he continues to play for our team. Here's to many more games, victories, and plenty of post-game showers for Test Tickle!

View attachment 1661772

View attachment 1661770
JoshWoodenSpoon welcomes back Test Tickle

Onya Tickla!!

I thought this season was meant to be different. Let's get back in to the 8.
I am currently working on that. But it won't happen overnight.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S35 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ - Congratulations Cap BnF Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back