Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don’t give this tag any more air. The Zondor-Arthur-Fish aliases have been pumping it daily…I’d hate to see the poor kid branded off the back of such shitposting.

(Or are you one of the gang too? I didn’t think so but maybe I haven’t been paying attention!)
Agreed, they have lowered their colours on The Mahony Shot

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In his first few games he was f***ing up because he was trying to make things happen. Now he actually is making things happen. Mahony is a big tick for the coach this year.

Clean hands, doesn’t panic with ball in hand, elite vision, elite pressure, plays his role

His still 19 FFS the sky is the limit for him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute shitmen, slow as a wet week, yeah he's got a great football brain. Just a pity his body cannot match that.
List clogger, not suited to the modern game.

And that's the truth, wish I was wrong but I aint.
I usually rate your contributions, mate, but reckon you're flat out wrong with some of your assessment of Mahony and Taylor tonight.

Don’t waste your time debating with morons

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought the point of an online forum was to discuss this type of thing, yes at times it can controversial and that should also be encouraged. But abusing posters never ends well.

Weightman 13 touches 4 goals 1 in the same position

that’s how you play that role
Come the **** on, they might both be short arses but they're quite clearly playing different roles and are different types of players. I'll happily take a player like (today's) Weightman but not necessarily at the expense of a player like Mahony.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #1: Jack Mahony - drafted w #34 in '17 ND - delisted end '23 - 40 NM games/17 NM goals - thx Mahns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back