Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

Story checks out. :tearsofjoy:

Ahh you got me. Should have precluded myself from that initial “we”. Nice one 👏🏼

But I do know some things and you probably shouldn’t mock Clarry knowing what I’ve heard from a reputable source. K?

Give it a rest.

Last edited:

Anyone who posts inside knowledge with a vague as * rumor or story is an ass clown

No. An ass clown is someone who keeps indiscriminately and nastily potting a bloke who has obvious mental health issues. As you keep doing.

Last edited:
Ahh you got me. Should have precluded myself from that initial “we”. Nice one 👏🏼

But I do know some things and you probably shouldn’t mock Clarry knowing what I know. K?

Give it a rest.

I didnt say a word about Clayton , just highlighted your contradictive bullshit. Nice deflection.

I didnt say a word about Clayton , just highlighted your contradictive bullshit. Nice deflection.

You’ve said plenty of nasty things about Clayton and liked a heap of posts by your slightly less intelligent mate who’s gotten stuck into him mercilessly as well.

Don’t try and weasel out of it by playing ‘gotcha’ grammar games with me. Own your shithousery.

You’ve said plenty of nasty things about Clayton and liked a heap of posts by your slightly less intelligent mate who’s gotten stuck into him mercilessly as well.

Don’t try and weasel out of it by playing ‘gotcha’ grammar games with me. Own your shithousery.

careful, you dont want to get yourself so worked up again where you have a complete meltdown and get banned for a month. Breathe.

But I do know some things and you probably shouldn’t mock Clarry knowing what I’ve heard from a reputable source. K?

Give it a rest.

That’s the beauty of hiding behind ‘sources’. No-one can ever prove you’re a liar or an embellisher of information.

Well said.

Nice sleuthing Sherlock.

There’s certainly some people who engage in that tactic.

Your mistake is assuming I’m one of them.
Sleuthing is recalling something you said directly to me in a conversation we had a couple of weeks ago apparently.

I suppose we should hold you to a different standard than everyone else just because you say so.

The Simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleuthing is recalling something you said directly to me in a conversation we had a couple of weeks ago apparently.

I suppose we should hold you to a different standard than everyone else just because you say so.

Hey, I’m just putting out there what I’ve heard from a credible source.

Up to you whether you want to put stock in it or not. If it turns out to be true people who routinely mock Clarry are going to be pretty embarrassed.

The mere fact that it’s now established he has a diagnosed mental health disorder should be enough to have people tucking their tails between their legs anyway.

Hey, I’m just putting out there what I’ve heard from a credible source.

Up to you whether you want to put stock in it or not. If it turns out to be true people who routinely mock Clarry are going to be pretty embarrassed.

The mere fact that it’s now established he has a diagnosed mental health disorder should be enough to have people tucking their tails between their legs anyway.
You're not really putting anything out there. You're just saying you know things and you have a source and people shouldn't say anything bad about Oliver off the back of that.

If you have something specific to say then go for it and people can argue on it's merits.

You're not really putting anything out there. You're just saying you know things and you have a source and people shouldn't say anything bad about Oliver off the back of that.

If you have something specific to say then go for it and people can argue on it's merits.
I heard from an unnamed source that it's ok to pot the club and Oliver so go right ahead.

Easy time.

Hey, at least I ‘ain’t no snitch like you.

Snitch? Yes, me tagging the board mod with a "clean up in aisle 3" post coz you went to google to look up gay pr0n and post it on big footy is snitching.

Meanwhile, you tagged the board mod repeatedly to have him step in and stop us from discussing things going around the traps about your favourite player coz it made you have an aneurysm is not snitching.

Smells like more contradictory bs 😊

Snitch? Yes, me tagging the board mod with a "clean up in aisle 3" post coz you went to google to look up gay pr0n and post it on big footy is snitching.

Meanwhile, you tagged the board mod repeatedly to have him step in and stop us from discussing things going around the traps about your favourite player coz it made you have an aneurysm is not snitching.

Smells like more contradictory bs 😊

Bringing mods attention to an issue of genuine concern and needling to have someone banned because of feigned offence at some light hearted banter, ain’t the same thing.

But you know that.

Bringing mods attention to an issue of genuine concern and needling to have someone banned because of feigned offence at some light hearted banter, ain’t the same thing.

But you know that.

I was genuinely concerned about the children who visit this forum, I wasn't offended and didn't ask for you to be banned. I care about the children. Won't you please think of the children

I was genuinely concerned about the children who visit this forum, I wasn't offended and didn't ask for you to be banned. I care about the children. Won't you please think of the children

Why would a picture of fit looking men enjoying each other’s company be offensive to children?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back