Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I've removed about three pages of posts.

Please do not use this thread to speculate about Oliver's private life – medical or otherwise.

Regardless of the veracity of your rumour, or what you know/have heard, if it's not public knowledge, just don't post it.

I don't want to turn this place into Demonland, but if you can't see the potential harm that this sort of rumour-spreading can cause (regardless of your intentions), then perhaps it's best if you take a bit of a break.

Thanks.

The Simpsons Work GIF

...he'll be looking up predicted scores next.

Rubbish, bunch of you were sucking him off after the Bulldogs game and claiming he was back to his best and now that he's regressed again he was never ready to begin with.

He walks around the field, if that's invested no wonder we're shit
Don't think I ever "sucked him off" champ, he was great that day but has been a shell of himself since, except for a few other games where he's been good.

Nowhere near his own standards or the $$$ he's being paid.

I'd happily move him for the right price this year if someone came knocking. I'm not wedded to the bloke, but I think the most likely outcome is we are stuck with him and give him a proper pre-season to get back to his best. We will be able to see pretty quickly in 2025 if he's going to turn it around.

At this stage I'm leaning towards wanting him traded just so I don't have to see any more of your ripping gags about the guy being fat.

Don't think I ever "sucked him off" champ, he was great that day but has been a shell of himself since, except for a few other games where he's been good.

Nowhere near his own standards or the $$$ he's being paid.

I'd happily move him for the right price this year if someone came knocking. I'm not wedded to the bloke, but I think the most likely outcome is we are stuck with him and give him a proper pre-season to get back to his best. We will be able to see pretty quickly in 2025 if he's going to turn it around.

At this stage I'm leaning towards wanting him traded just so I don't have to see any more of your ripping gags about the guy being fat.
The irony of you talking about shit gags lol
Might be the first time you ever manned up an actually replied big fella good for you 👍
The likes on your post from the suck Oliver off club proves my point, same blokes who'll trot out any and every excuse under the sun to let him off and were happy to say how great he was after an average game against the dogs.

The irony of you talking about shit gags lol
Might be the first time you ever manned up an actually replied big fella good for you 👍
The likes on your post from the suck Oliver off club proves my point, same blokes who'll trot out any and every excuse under the sun to let him off and were happy to say how great he was after an average game against the dogs.
:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ, who would want to be a professional athlete

View attachment 2059468
"and then the whole playing group lifted me onto their shoulders and started chanting my name...I looked over and there was a tear running down Clarrie's cheek, Goodwin then asked if I wanted to sit in the coaches box this week and address the team at 3QT"

Christ, who would want to be a professional athlete

View attachment 2059468

"and then the whole playing group lifted me onto their shoulders and started chanting my name...I looked over and there was a tear running down Clarrie's cheek, Goodwin then asked if I wanted to sit in the coaches box this week and address the team at 3QT"

And then everybody clapped. And then the football clapped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4x B&F, 3x AA, 2x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player (formerly)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back