AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Wins Yiooken in first game back - 25/5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't the report just a week with a corkie?
yep - that’s how it works!
step 1. optimistic amateur assessment assessing it at the minor end, might miss a week
step 2. actual medical diagnosis showing it’s much, much worse than first expected
step 3. sneaky couple of extra weeks added to the recovery time without explanation
step 4. unexpected setback, adding several weeks, season over

bonus step: waits until the new year for surgery, impacting preseason and delaying start to season

yep - that’s how it works!
step 1. optimistic amateur assessment assessing it at the minor end, might miss a week
step 2. actual medical diagnosis showing it’s much, much worse than first expected
step 3. sneaky couple of extra weeks added to the recovery time without explanation
step 4. unexpected setback, adding several weeks, season over

bonus step: waits until the new year for surgery, impacting preseason and delaying start to season
who's the amateur in this scenario? the club doctors?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stat sheet might say different, but last time this bloke was absolutely humming was under Rutten. He's just been ok under Scott imo.

He's had a lot of interruptions since Scott came in, under Rutten he barely missed a game in 3 years. I'd say he's been same-same. Defenders are often a function of what goes on up the field, when our pressure has been better he's been an absolute monster.

Is still close to our most important player and someone whose best is often forgotten. (I do anyways)

Please play 20+ games for the next 8 years... please!?!?!?!!!
Would be nice. Personally I refuse to get my hopes up. If it happens then it’s a bonus.
Will need Hayes to have a big pre season as we need a second KPD so Ridley can play half back.

Too fine, too slender. Not built for the grind of year in year out.
We should trade him, because imagine we keep him and he asks for a year to be added on to this contract in 2026 or something like that.

Lets nip that shit in the bud and get pick 40 or something.

We should trade him, because imagine we keep him and he asks for a year to be added on to this contract in 2026 or something like that.

Lets nip that shit in the bud and get pick 40 or something.
Yeah, players who can average 11 or so games a year don't just grow on trees. Not as if we could pick one very early in the third round.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #14: Jordan Ridley - Wins Yiooken in first game back - 25/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back