Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure GCS will swap 7 with pick 3 at Adelaide for lukoscious to get there with Adelaide giving a third rounder or something to back to balance it.

Probably means 12 and future first for Rioli is what they're thinking or why it was 12 & 22 that was rumoured.

GCS then get a quality player in, match Lombard with later picks (maybe we give some) and bring in Rioli- that's a great outcome for them in 1 season!
I assume you mean pick 4 and nup, crows will be desperate for Draper @ 4.

Pretty sure GCS will swap 7 with pick 3 at Adelaide for lukoscious to get there with Adelaide giving a third rounder or something to back to balance it.

Probably means 12 and future first for Rioli is what they're thinking or why it was 12 & 22 that was rumoured.

GCS then get a quality player in, match Lombard with later picks (maybe we give some) and bring in Rioli- that's a great outcome for them in 1 season!
That doesn’t work for us , it’s win win for crows and suns and lose for us

I desperately want Rioli to be the one that stays - ahead of Bolton, Baker and certainly Graham.
Playing better than ever IMO - and showing real leadership - I would make him our Captain next year should he stay.

Watch this and see if you disagree...

His girlfriend will also have a big say in it, they are smitten with each other. she is quite famous herself.
Dan is ;)Starstruck ;) with her with a Capital C
images

looked like our next captain. Tbh.
yep. he would make a great captain as he lets his footy do the talkimg and leads by his actions on the field...let's just look at his footy. forget bs media hyperbole and simply look at his performances this year for the club. the blokes consistently been putting in week in week out. there are very few games where you could argue he hadn't been in the best handful of players in the side. in terms of his performances you could say that in a shizenhausen year he has been one of the few shining lights...does that seem like he has checked out or no longer has desire to perform for the tiges? absolutely not. on top of that his relationship with Junior is another reason why he will probably stay. on top of that he has three flags o. the bag. he doesn't need to go to a minnow club and try to win another flag. all the noise about this is just that...noise.

Yze should have moved Dan back to the forward line this year. Could have been that small crumbing forward we have been missing for years now.
Should have been a full time mid swapping with Shai

Yze should have moved Dan back to the forward line this year. Could have been that small crumbing forward we have been missing for years now.
he was arse when he was last there

theres a reason he plays the easiest positio on the ground without a man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 and 20 is probably 16 and 25 on draft night. It's not enough for Rioli.

he was arse when he was last there

theres a reason he plays the easiest positio on the ground without a man

I swear so many players create amnesia with so many supporters. It's as though they've deluded themselves of their uproar when Hardwick had the audacity to send him back to the magoo's to turn him into a defender. Especially since he must've been averaging 3... hell 8 goals a game in their fantasies as an elite crumbing forward resembling Hungry.....
The way his feathers are falling out, when it rains his combovers starting to resemble KB's......

MRJ has the same "RIOLI" effect: 1 sexy tackle and 2 effective kicks a game blinds supporters to his opponent racking up 30, whilst carving us up.

I desperately want Rioli to be the one that stays - ahead of Bolton, Baker and certainly Graham.
Playing better than ever IMO - and showing real leadership - I would make him our Captain next year should he stay.

Thanks for posting that. He was electric before injuries and age played a part.

I think the thing about that clip is that it's highlights (obviously) and doesnt show the impact of age and where the clubs at at present.

I wouldnt mind if he goes, but equally happy that he stays

Thanks for posting that. He was electric before injuries and age played a part.

I think the thing about that clip is that it's highlights (obviously) and doesnt show the impact of age and where the clubs at at present.

I wouldnt mind if he goes, but equally happy that he stays
Injuries? Age?

Has missed one game in 3 years - less injured than our whole squad.

And age?
Is at his peak right now and playing his best footy IMO.
Showing great leadership too/

Convince him to stay and make him Captain I say.

he is more consistant than bolton, id rather both to stay tbo

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back