Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Then we keep him. We hold the cards.

Realistically, when a player asks to be traded mid contract - it will happen. Is he worth pick 5 ? Yes. Should we let him go without requesting a second first rounder ? Absolutely not.

Is he worth 2 first round picks, No. Depends on how much GC want him to play there next year.
GC just need draft point for their academy kids. Low draft picks mean FA to them as long as they've got enough points for the academy kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guys I can’t watch us be Norf for the next 5 years… if we trade all our semi decent players we gonna be holding up the ladder for a long time
easiest pozzie to play on the ground and he turns it over heaps , remember how shite he was as a forward

guys I can’t watch us be Norf for the next 5 years… if we trade all our semi decent players we gonna be holding up the ladder for a long time
I hear you man.
But it's better to be bottom four for three years than to be midtable for six.
Plus we won't have any handouts.
We'll get to see the new generation come through which is always exciting.

4 goals in the 2017 prelim against GWS… his game was exhilarating
did noting for years after that until they hid him in the easiest position on the ground

We're so much better off bottoming out hard.

You compare to North.

I compare to Hawthorn.

did noting for years after that until they moved him in the most vital position on the ground
You mean he's a gun and we deserve two first rounders

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back