Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

The rot started when we just started letting players walk ...

Geelong made Kelly stay another year when West Coast wouldn't produce the going rate for players under contract

We should be trading older players like Vlastuin and Short ... not Rioli and Bolton ... these boys have 7 years between them left in their contracts ... not 1 year.

Both Fremantle and Gold Coast have 3 first round picks ... the price should be all of them ... and we will give them some shitty picks in return
Their 1st and 2nd pick for sure, and Rioli should be very clear on insisting that.
(same for Bolts)

I personally believe this deal is already agreed on and gets done in the 1st hour of trade week

Dimma has met Dan and told him its done back in April
Dimma has also told Cameron Rioli is a must and dont care what has to be done - Get it done

Blair has told cameron pick #7 is the price and if they want salary paid then need extra pick

The GC Cheer squad even had a welcome message in their banner in the last game
Im surprised they didnt ask Daniel Rioli to run through it

Easiest milking this decade

Just hopefully don’t take a shit trade.
If they want to try that then I reckon we just hold on to the contracted players. It’s in their best interest to then put their heads down for a good season next year and then go to the table again with probably even more currency.
I’d love to trade them now for the right price but let’s not get bent over as we still have power here.

I don’t think it’s going to be that big of a loss

Sure he has speed but he’s rated average or below average in a lot of areas this season, including disposal by foot

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

D Rioli is a fantastic player and a very good kick. That is why we are here discussing a big draft pick as a minimum for him in a trade. Don't worry about a slight dip in kicking efficiency this year, the targets haven't been there to hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory Raines never had any success at the other clubs he went to... no individual or team success at Collingwood, Essendon or Brisbane Bears.

Cloke - he ended up coming back to Richmond after his time with Collingwood.
And his y sex chromosome based on his offspring as they were terrible footballers.

i woulda done what Raines did everyday of the week.GR fkd them all over,Raines was a champion, in his prime n a proven finals performer same as Cloke n Wood, all proven finals performers n all stood up evrytime, they got the raw prawns at that BBQ.
GR also backstabbed Hafey and that’s really when the cancer started. We just had an amazing team that won the 80 flag and had Hafey still been there we would’ve won a few more with that list . Rioli got the chocolates and the other stars were left with the boiled lollies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back