Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Deserved easily our best player although the votes were tighter. On a bright note possibly adds value. 100% pussy whipped. From what I understand up here in QLD she has some major opportunities
she got a residency at sin city

I still don’t get it , Bolton Baker and to a lesser extent Graham are being tarred and feathered<yet this bloke is skating through this , he should be getting the most anger given the name and Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of the four players wanting to go Daniel is the most disappointing.
He has legacy at our club, Rioli family is in the Richmond.
Say what you want his the one who choose to go for no reason.
a champion player who I loved watching in the Yellow and Black.
We better get an unbelievable deal for him or Keep him.
Rioili has earn't it, like Dusty, fair enough and we have the premierships

he may come back later, ya never know

some of these women go up and down, this way, that away

I still don’t get it , Bolton Baker and to a lesser extent Graham are being tarred and feathered<yet this bloke is skating through this , he should be getting the most anger given the name and Richmond
Yup agree
Graham has been flirting with leaving for years and Bakers intentions haven’t been a secret to return to WA so I’m really not overly fussed

Both out of contract as well

I’ve heard that Bolton’s reasoning to move are genuine and about getting closer to family in WA (hence not having a preferred destination club wise just needs to get west) so I have some sympathy for him

Rolli on the other hand from an outsiders perspective his want to move to QLD just seems selfish and I don’t think he has a “genuine” reason to walk away mid contract

No doubt we will get compensated but if I’m going to go all emotive about it Rolli is the one player I can actually say I’m disappointed in

doin swell to get pick #6 for a pick #15 back in 2016,closer to the end of his career than the beginning so its good business

same with Shai.pick #29 in exchange for a top 10 & future first
Bakes and Graham,rookie draft n 3rd rounder for late first n early 2nd ?

nice work tiges

1727821373393.png

doin swell to get pick #6 for a pick #15 back in 2016,closer to the end of his career than the beginning so its good business

same with Shai.pick #29 in exchange for a top 10 & future first
Bakes and Graham,rookie draft n 3rd rounder for late first n early 2nd ?

nice work tiges

View attachment 2128740
Meaningless. It's not a stock market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back