Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma is actually helping us in this trade lol.

100% he’s just saying get him through the door no matter what.

6 and 23 would be mint. I’d be happy with just 6 on its own tbh.
Dimma's relationship with Dan is what has set this deal up..
good for all
take the #6 - get it done and move on

I personally think it will be #6 + #29 for Rioli +#51
#23 would be fantastic but cant see them letting that go
6 + 29 would be a brilliant deal. We effectively get back the pick 32 which was the only problematic part of the pick swaps with Brisbane and we move up the order three spots in the process. And if they don't want the 51, offer them a future third instead. More than happy to 'settle' for that. Honestly this should be the easiest of the three trades to finalise.

Seems like a smug prick off field

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was once a shy, unassuming young lad, now he shows off his fit of the day and countless promotions on insta.

Snl Change GIF by Saturday Night Live

PROGRESS ON SUNS' TIGER TARGET
GOLD Coast is getting close to landing priority target Daniel Rioli, with the Suns set to part with picks No.6 and 23 for the Tigers star.

The deal will also include a swap of later selections that will aid the Suns in their matching of Academy prospect Leo Lombard.

The Tigers have wanted more than pick No.6 for their best-and-fairest winner, who is keen to link back up with Gold Coast coach Damien Hardwick in Queensland.

He has been offered a five-year deal with the Suns.

PROGRESS ON SUNS' TIGER TARGET
GOLD Coast is getting close to landing priority target Daniel Rioli, with the Suns set to part with picks No.6 and 23 for the Tigers star.

The deal will also include a swap of later selections that will aid the Suns in their matching of Academy prospect Leo Lombard.

The Tigers have wanted more than pick No.6 for their best-and-fairest winner, who is keen to link back up with Gold Coast coach Damien Hardwick in Queensland.

He has been offered a five-year deal with the Suns.

Perfect 6 and 23 is mint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 and 23 for Rioli is daylight robbery by Blair.

Dimma’s desperation for finals has worked for us perfectly.

Just remember how quickly Lids fell off a cliff with injuries at GWS, I feel like Rioli could be similar.

Wish him all the best but 6 and 23 would be honestly the best trade we’ve done in a long long time.

Just remember how quickly Lids fell off a cliff with injuries at GWS, I feel like Rioli could be similar.

Wish him all the best but 6 and 23 would be honestly the best trade we’ve done in a long long time.
Can only hope.... pricks the both of them.

all except for the TT and hopper trade, which could be worse than anything we might gain.

6 and 23 is a good deal but not unbelievable.

Rioli is our BnF winner, three time premiership player with 4 years left on a contract.

We are getting 23 because we are paying a pretty big portion of his salary which may come back to haunt us.

6 and 23 is a good deal but not unbelievable.

Rioli is our BnF winner, three time premiership player with 4 years left on a contract.

We are getting 23 because we are paying a pretty big portion of his salary which may come back to haunt us.
In what way, shape or form will paying part of his salary come back to haunt us? Even if we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back