AFL Player #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

How often?
More than a few times in the couple of games I was within hearing distance.
Anyway he is gone. Some whispers around that someone else may pick him up as a DFA but it is just talk and nothing solid.

The past year or so he spent a lot of time in the magoos or a sub.
Had some good moments and quite a lot of spuddery too.

I see some hints here it could even be his attitude or something similar too.

He came up my way a few times with Jake Stringer back to his grass roots to have a kick with the local kids so good on him for that. Best of luck for the future. I think it was the right decision in the end. I just hope they cut the list a little deeper.

Had some fun moments, and one really great year. I always thought he had a dogged mentality, something we needed, bit of grunt, but his decision making was pretty terrible at times. Sadly deserved, feel like we could have gotten more from his prime years but oh well, see ya Nick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than a few times in the couple of games I was within hearing distance.
Anyway he is gone. Some whispers around that someone else may pick him up as a DFA but it is just talk and nothing solid.

You could do a lot worse than having Hind as the last player on your list. I hope a team does pick him up, I always like following the ex-Dons hoping they go alright (the delisted ones, not Joey or Saad who can GAGF)

I know some will disagree but I reckon this is a pretty average decision TBH. Hind is some of the handiest depth that we have ever handied. I reckon he might get a gig somewhere else.
Wouldn’t surprise me if pies pick him up as a replacement for Noble after he requested a trade to Gold Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #19: Nick Hind - Not offered a contract for 2025, thanks Hindy! 26/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back