1st round draft pick 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still liking Polec - picks up the ball below the knees at speed and makes it look easy. Doesn't look like getting caught on the run. Favours left a bit too much, and needs to work on goal kicking, but you can't teach his speed and flair. Smith looks very good too, but I believe Polec would suit Subi well.

Still don't have footage of Heppell in midfield.

Still liking Polec - picks up the ball below the knees at speed and makes it look easy. Doesn't look like getting caught on the run. Favours left a bit too much, and needs to work on goal kicking, but you can't teach his speed and flair. Smith looks very good too, but I believe Polec would suit Subi well.

Still don't have footage of Heppell in midfield.

Here's Heppell footage

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/102183/default.aspx

He also has abit of Pendelbury in him.

heppell is an absolute star, would be all over him if i were you guys

Sounds like a gun utility. Can play inside and outside the square. Has a long accurate left foot, finds space and kicks goals. Not allot more you could want but for perhaps elite pace.

Surely we must have om Lynch in our calculations with 4, formerly listed as 196cm now is 199cm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we must have om Lynch in our calculations with 4, formerly listed as 196cm now is 199cm.

Yeah this kid seems to have huge upside perhaps just behing Day. Forget about Darling, I'd go for Lynch if you want a KPF.

Also keeping hearing Richmond have been hot on Heppell for 2 years and will 100% pick him if he falls to pick #6. Here's hoping he does and you guys don't pick him.

Sounds like a gun utility. Can play inside and outside the square. Has a long accurate left foot, finds space and kicks goals. Not allot more you could want but for perhaps elite pace.

I'm a fan at pick 28. Should still be there. Then hopefully lamb or andreoli at 26.

Then a big ? at pick 4. Heppell? Gaff? Polec? Smith? Atley? Lynch?

pick 4 is useless this year. pick 10 is basically the same i can't seperate the players from 4-10

Neither. I trust that we'll go with the best option though.

Lynch is growing on me a lot. Really hoping we can pick up another pick between 25-30. The more time goes by the more heppell seems like a west coast type of pickup. In saying that though if we do go tall i think lynch is now the pick of the crop. Gee has he grown. If we can pick up a pick at just say for reference sake 30 for mckinley.

4 Heppell/Lynch
26 Lamb
28 Mitchell
30 cripps/andreoli/conca

I'd say Smith but it's a bit risky when you look at our needs. Not a pure outside midfielder, nor an elite kick, but could be a real gamechanging linebreaker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back