Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a good coach's gem find and an ordinary coach's nightmare.

If phillips can be turned into a good tagger then it would staggering that stephenson doesn't step up to become one of our best midfielders.

He is the closest player we have to thomas...in terms of onfield mercurial talents.
IMG_6758.gif

The bong doesn't do that. That's heavy duty psychedelics territory.

Pass me the DMT.
Third Eye Dreaming GIF by Phazed
DMT opens your eyes, it doesn't blind them.

Amazing that after the past month or so, I’d kinda forgot he was on our list. Until this thread reminded me.

File in the ‘currently marked as surplus to requirements’ file at this point, but with a tag for ‘but huge and welcome bonus if he comes good’

Pay him out.
I think we should pay as much of the cap as we possibly can in 2024 and rid ourselves of some of the premiums we’ve had to pay to get players through the door.

Stephenson, Biggie and CCJ all paid out

If there is still space pay a year off Stephens.

I know there’s been provisions for held over/bring forward amounts within the salary cap rules. We should use this year to right as much of that as we can so that we’re pretty clean moving forward.

I think we should pay as much of the cap as we possibly can in 2024 and rid ourselves of some of the premiums we’ve had to pay to get players through the door.

I know there’s been provisions for held over/bring forward amounts within the salary cap rules. We should use this year to right as much of that as we can so that we’re pretty clean moving forward.
This is the way.

Only negative is that ccj and biggie are in nostras supercoach team, i think sleevo may be as well? actually come to think of it thats another reason to boot em. Get it done euge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$500-600k a season, I’m sure some of that was frontloaded somewhat

Player Watch #2: Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back