2009 Draft Camp Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Quote:

This probably just shows my ignorance but is there really another Nicky Winmar or are they taking the piss?

If so is he any relation?

Yes, there's really another Nicky Winmar. Not sure about the relationship.

Think he's a cousin of the great Neil Elvis Winmar.

thanks for the vid of Colyer. Very impressed with the leg speed, but what i noticed the most is that he doesnt slow down when he kicks it. This is probably the reason his kicking efficiency isnt the best, but this can be easily fixed. Definately going to go between picks 15-25, so it wil be interesting to see, if jetta and Colyer and available, who we pick.

Yeah he is a good athlete but big question marks over his skills and ball handling. Know him well. Will be a very late pick or rookie would have thought.

No more or less than many others after pick 20. He kicks the ball well over 50 on the run and I wouldn't think his ball handling skills are that suspect.

At 19cm he looks an okay prospect in this draft.

The major issue is that he tends to be more a stopper than a creator. But as a dour 1 on 1 defender he goes okay. Athletically he certainly performed well at the DC.

No more or less than many others after pick 20. He kicks the ball well over 50 on the run and I wouldn't think his ball handling skills are that suspect.

At 19cm he looks an okay prospect in this draft.

The major issue is that he tends to be more a stopper than a creator. But as a dour 1 on 1 defender he goes okay. Athletically he certainly performed well at the DC.

Are you sure:eek:

Are you sure:eek:

Depending on what he's talking about, he's either liable to be squashed the first time he's tackled, or we've just found the Matt Shirvington of the AFL.

Dont think this has been posted:

Three-kilometre time trial (min.sec)

1. Kallan Geary 9.43
2. Ryan Bastinac 10.03
3. Brayden Norris 10.05
=3. Kane Lucas 10.05
5. Dylan Roberton 10.13
6. Josh Cowan 10.14
7. Mitch Duncan 10.15
8. Jordan Williams 10.18
9. Mark Hutchings 10.19
10. Marcus Davies 10.22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on what he's talking about, he's either liable to be squashed the first time he's tackled, or we've just found the Matt Shirvington of the AFL.
looking at his footage he holds his feet well and yes he is quick, but he has a footy brain as well!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2009 Draft Camp Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back